Allianz
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Allianz Employee Reviews

Australia55 reviews
The social committee was very good. The culture was interesting with a large number of staff having a huge amount of experience but also a large number of new staff. The systems were not as good as other companies I had worked in.
Expectations and targets imposed by management to staff is unrealistic

Culture is not conducive to a work team environment

Organisation is large but the attention provided to the wellbeing of staff is not at par to Industry Standards
It took in excess of 3 months to finally receive my letter of offer which left me unemployed for a month. I then received a reduced offer of only 6 months despite the advertisement for a 12-month contract online. I arrived to find the software to be outdated and inefficient.

The Office location is brilliant, right on Melbourne central.

The actual computers, keyboards, and chairs were so worn and gross that it was unpleasant to use. I ended up bring in my own keyboard.

I was barely paid the industry minimum, and the scale of expectation was impossible to accept. One person in the entire nation came close to reaching the department KPI. This meant the opportunity to increase your wage was solely through the change of roles.

I found the staff to be of an excellent standard, smart, engaged and hardworking. I would recommend hiring a former Allianz staff as they were all eager to learn and strive for excellence.

The organisational structure left all service level staff with little chance to advance internally.
Pros
Office Location
Cons
Poor pay, Poor equipment, unrealistic wage advancement expectations
It was a good experience.I like working there. the culture is good. the. The salary is good. the people are nice. everything was good, I did my internship. It was good
Allianz Australia is an inclusive workplace that is striving to be the best at what it does. There are some very fine individuals who make it a joy to come to work
I was in Motor Claims which was very busy and stressful at times. Most of the Team Leaders were great, unfortunately, there was a lot of "us and them" mentality with some team leaders and as such they "forgot" to pass on some instructions to the staff they were not buddies with. Made it difficult at times to keep up the level of service you wanted to.
A supportive company with a great culture that leads the way in work from home opportunities. Focus on employee well being and engagement. Encourages employees to challenge the norms.
Clear targets for monthly goals. Very active in engaging staff with a strong community service program. Management and frontline phone constants very aware that good service is important.
Good training
Friendly environment

fast replying company

lots of customers

lots of team support

good pay

hardest part of the job is learning the pds for the sales department

as there are things you can and cant say and you often don't find that out till you have already said it
Pros
amazing italian restuarant nearby
Cons
clicky team
is good but don't like it when your sick even though they say dont come in if you are sick
Company has good training and great management

co workers can be clicky
good to their employees and their customers. highly professional management and workplace environment which makes it a pleasure to work for Allianz Australia.
A good position if you are happy sitting at a desk for the majority of your shift and being on the telephone
Providing assistance to travellers who are stuck in a foreign country with an injury or illness
Pros
Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Cons
Long shift sitting
shift work, pay could always be better, advancement if you get on with management.
This job is great if you want to work super hard without reward.

They have all the perks of a corporate role such as big Christmas parties, awards nights, food days, free breakfast (Cereal and toast).

If you are part of the LGBTI then this is a great environment for you

VERY busy call centre and high expectation to meet and exceed your KPI's
Pros
free lunches on event days, free breakfast daily, shut on sundays.
Cons
shift work
Great working environment. Proffessional and friendly staff. Great office location and amenities. just a great culture all round and hours can be sligtly flexible which I liked.
Pros
Fun Environment
Cons
in the city
Pretty simple job and get paid well for what we do but does get very monotonous working in a call centre especially. However there are very limited career advancement opportunities and a lot of people leave because of job stagnation.
Pros
Reasonable salary
Cons
Poor Career Development
Toxic culture with extremely low levels of pay and extremely high levels of stress. The only thing going for it is its brand name i.e. large global conglomerate.
Allianz have an excellent customer culture, are professional and expect excellence in all customer touch points. They support work life balance 100%.
Pros
Workplace culture, work life balance
Cons
Remuneration
Typical day at work - Receiving and making outbound insurance enquiries

What I learned - Insurance adherence requirements and sales protocols

Management - Generally friendly approachable

Work Culture - Diverse and friendly

Hardest part of the job - Balancing customer service with call time expectatons

Most Enjoyable part of job - Team environment
Pros
Good team environment
Cons
Lack of effective back up processes for system issues
Only there on short term contract, through and agency, unable to comment.
People I worked with where good, but as only there month hard to gauge company long term.
Allianz CTP was a great place to work at. The culture within the company was fantastic. Management are great if they do not have an issue with you. If they do they will do what ever it takes to get rid of you.
The hardest part of the job is dealing with the internal politics but the most enjoyable part was the work it self.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Allianz had great benefits whilst working there for example:
loving staff, reliable management and great culture and fun environment to be apart of.

Reason for leaving is due to lack of opportunity for career progression.
Pros
Energetic environment with great positive people
Cons
No career progression