Allianz
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Allianz Employee Review

work

3 February 2020
It was a good experience.I like working there. the culture is good. the. The salary is good. the people are nice. everything was good, I did my internship. It was good
13 February 2020
National Insurance Recovery Specialist (Former Employee) - Melbourne VIC
It took in excess of 3 months to finally receive my letter of offer which left me unemployed for a month. I then received a reduced offer of only 6 months despite the advertisement for a 12-month contract online. I arrived to find the software to be outdated and inefficient. The Office location is brilliant, right on Melbourne central. The actual computers, keyboards, and chairs were so worn and gross that it was unpleasant to use. I ended up bring in my own keyboard. I was barely paid the industry minimum, and the scale of expectation was impossible to accept. One person in the entire nation came close to reaching the department KPI. This meant the opportunity to increase your wage was solely through the change of roles. I found the staff to be of an excellent standard, smart, engaged and hardworking. I would recommend hiring a former Allianz staff as they were all eager to learn and strive for excellence. The organisational structure left all service level staff with little chance to advance internally.
Pros
Office Location
Cons
Poor pay, Poor equipment, unrealistic wage advancement expectations
18 June 2016
Assistant Underwriter (Current Employee) - Melbourne VIC
Changes for career development are minimal and difficult to build, even with considerable experience and an endorsement of my previous long term manager.
29 July 2013
Same location
Claims Service Consultant - Corporate Partners (Former Employee) - Melbourne, Vic
My day at Allianz was split into two parts. The first part being processing work and the second half of the day would be spent speaking with customers on the phone. I would process invoices determine liability respond to emails and follow up my portfolio to make sure all claims were up to date. I would then spend the second half of the day speaking with customers, repairers, brokers and assessors. I would take inbound calls and also make outbound calls to follow up on claims. The most enjoyable part of my job was processing claims in a timely manner and receiving good feedback from customers.
Pros
Good work life balance
Cons
Very repetitive and little opportunity for career progression.