Allianz
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Allianz Employee Reviews in Brisbane QLD

Good training Friendly environment fast replying company lots of customers lots of team support good pay hardest part of the job is learning the pds for the sales department as there are things you can and cant say and you often don't find that out till you have already said it
Pros
amazing italian restuarant nearby
Cons
clicky team
is good but don't like it when your sick even though they say dont come in if you are sick Company has good training and great management co workers can be clicky
A good position if you are happy sitting at a desk for the majority of your shift and being on the telephone Providing assistance to travellers who are stuck in a foreign country with an injury or illness
Pros
Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Cons
Long shift sitting
shift work, pay could always be better, advancement if you get on with management. This job is great if you want to work super hard without reward. They have all the perks of a corporate role such as big Christmas parties, awards nights, food days, free breakfast (Cereal and toast). If you are part of the LGBTI then this is a great environment for you VERY busy call centre and high expectation to meet and exceed your KPI's
Pros
free lunches on event days, free breakfast daily, shut on sundays.
Cons
shift work
Pretty simple job and get paid well for what we do but does get very monotonous working in a call centre especially. However there are very limited career advancement opportunities and a lot of people leave because of job stagnation.
Pros
Reasonable salary
Cons
Poor Career Development
Allianz had great benefits whilst working there for example: loving staff, reliable management and great culture and fun environment to be apart of. Reason for leaving is due to lack of opportunity for career progression.
Pros
Energetic environment with great positive people
Cons
No career progression
A typical day at work was getting the customer what they needed, always making sure that they a happy at the end of the call. The Centre Manager and Team Leaders always made sure that the consultants always had fun while working with theme days.
Pros
Free Lunches, different cultural days
Cons
They had quiz days, where you could win a great prize.
provide solutions to clients nationally by approving loans to pay for insurance premiums. driving new business with exceptional service outcomes for clients
Pros
customer contact
Cons
only phone based
A positive work environment. Good leadership from management and team leaders. Positive and encouraging work environment. A company that strives to improve and perfect products to suite customer needs. Good emphasis on customer service, reliability, quality and having a trusted client and insurer relationship. Maintaining a positive customer experience with the insurance industry.
If you enjoy working shift work in a busy environment then this company and the Medical Assistance Department is the job for you as either a case manager or a Registered Nurse. The discounts which you are entitled to after you have passed probation also adds to the benefits.
Pros
discounts, positive culture
Cons
shiftwork
Thoroughly enjoyed working for the company. Fantastic pay and create office environment. Enthusiastic and fun managers who helped to motivate and support employee's working for them.
I worked for Allianz for 3 years and in that time formed solid working relationships with the people I was teamed with. The training was exceptional and taught me everything I needed to know about insurance which I previously knew nothing about. My time at Allianz was wonderful and I hope to work in the banking/insurance sector as a telephone consultant again as it is an area I am well trained in.
Pros
Kitchentte, DVDs, Table tennis...
Cons
My manager was not "on the top of her game" as it were.
Current changes are in place and although I am very happy with the company, Unfortunately the changes have limit my growth. I enjoy working in all departments but with the changes, there will only be 1 department for each location. I am looking to expand my experience and grow further and higher.
Good place to work. Lots of career pathways and good training.
Pros
company culture