Allianz
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Allianz Employee Reviews for Recovery Specialist

Found 1 review matching the search
It took in excess of 3 months to finally receive my letter of offer which left me unemployed for a month. I then received a reduced offer of only 6 months despite the advertisement for a 12-month contract online. I arrived to find the software to be outdated and inefficient. The Office location is brilliant, right on Melbourne central. The actual computers, keyboards, and chairs were so worn and gross that it was unpleasant to use. I ended up bring in my own keyboard. I was barely paid the industry minimum, and the scale of expectation was impossible to accept. One person in the entire nation came close to reaching the department KPI. This meant the opportunity to increase your wage was solely through the change of roles. I found the staff to be of an excellent standard, smart, engaged and hardworking. I would recommend hiring a former Allianz staff as they were all eager to learn and strive for excellence. The organisational structure left all service level staff with little chance to advance internally.
Pros
Office Location
Cons
Poor pay, Poor equipment, unrealistic wage advancement expectations
  1. Recovery Specialist