Allianz
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Allianz Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Allianz had great benefits whilst working there for example: loving staff, reliable management and great culture and fun environment to be apart of. Reason for leaving is due to lack of opportunity for career progression.
Pros
Energetic environment with great positive people
Cons
No career progression
Getting timed to go to the toilet and if you miss that time too bad. Working over time always and never getting paid always time in lieu whoch always went over so technically did not ever get paid. Never knew who knew what to find information. Also team member rarely knew each other as it was phone calls to clients and even team leaders hardly any interactions were going on. Was never about a team or moving up the ranks in the company. It was take calls and burn yourself out. I know sonce leaving this culture has slightly changed it just was not for me. I am a people person and it just did not suit.
Pros
The pay was okay
Cons
I would say the whole thing
Process insurance renewals, endorsements and new business applications through the system. Manage gateways that brokers send through closings and other general enquiries. Register through the gateway all renewals, endorsements and new businesses. Make sure all documents from closing, terms and rater match before processing. Answer the phone calls as per the Allianz phone standards. Work with all aspects of the business, eg Underwriting, BDM’s, etc to ensure all renewals, new business and endorsements are correct and completed to SLA’s. Received 7 compliments through the Allianz complement and thank you system for work well done Learned a new system I have never worked with before management was not the greatest and little recognition for the hard work that is put in. Co-workers quite but lovely people was a very multicultural environment Nothing was really hard about the job but probably learning the new products that need to be processed. Enjoyable was part taking in a found raiser for the office and making cupcakes for the RSPCA
Pros
discounts on insurance and other products
Cons
not enough recognition from employers
  1. Sales Representative