Allianz logo
Allianz
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Allianz Employee Reviews

Work–Life Balance

Found 56 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,880 reviews

Hard Work but Great Team

The team was great and direct managers were very supportive. Upper management was a out of tune but overall the people were great. Technology was lacking that made it hard to complete goals.

Pros

People and events

Cons

Lack of technology

Forward thinking, leading edge

Allianz has been a great place to work. They know they have some way to go but are collaborative and focussed on their goals. It can be a tricky balance to position local needs with the global drivers coming out of Head Office in Europe.

Pros

Wellbeing initiatives, high levels of trust

Cons

Resource management

Interesting place to work

The social committee was very good. The culture was interesting with a large number of staff having a huge amount of experience but also a large number of new staff. The systems were not as good as other companies I had worked in.

Appalling

Expectations and targets imposed by management to staff is unrealistic Culture is not conducive to a work team environment Organisation is large but the attention provided to the wellbeing of staff is not at par to Industry Standards

Run away

It took in excess of 3 months to finally receive my letter of offer which left me unemployed for a month. I then received a reduced offer of only 6 months despite the advertisement for a 12-month contract online. I arrived to find the software to be outdated and inefficient. The Office location is brilliant, right on Melbourne central. The actual computers, keyboards, and chairs were so worn and gross that it was unpleasant to use. I ended up bring in my own keyboard. I was barely paid the industry minimum, and the scale of expectation was impossible to accept. One person in the entire nation came close to reaching the department KPI. This meant the opportunity to increase your wage was solely through the change of roles. I found the staff to be of an excellent standard, smart, engaged and hardworking. I would recommend hiring a former Allianz staff as they were all eager to learn and strive for excellence. The organisational structure left all service level staff with little chance to advance internally.

Pros

Office Location

Cons

Poor pay, Poor equipment, unrealistic wage advancement expectations

work

It was a good experience.I like working there. the culture is good. the. The salary is good. the people are nice. everything was good, I did my internship. It was good

Allianz Australia is an inclusive workplace that is striving to be the best at what it does. There are some very fine individuals who make it a joy to come to work

Very Busy role

I was in Motor Claims which was very busy and stressful at times. Most of the Team Leaders were great, unfortunately, there was a lot of "us and them" mentality with some team leaders and as such they "forgot" to pass on some instructions to the staff they were not buddies with. Made it difficult at times to keep up the level of service you wanted to.

Call centre

A supportive company with a great culture that leads the way in work from home opportunities. Focus on employee well being and engagement. Encourages employees to challenge the norms.

Productive workplace with great people

Clear targets for monthly goals. Very active in engaging staff with a strong community service program. Management and frontline phone constants very aware that good service is important.

Jobs at Allianz

See more jobs

Nice workplace

Good training Friendly environment fast replying company lots of customers lots of team support good pay hardest part of the job is learning the pds for the sales department as there are things you can and cant say and you often don't find that out till you have already said it

Pros

amazing italian restuarant nearby

Cons

clicky team

okay

is good but don't like it when your sick even though they say dont come in if you are sick Company has good training and great management co workers can be clicky

Great organisation to work for

good to their employees and their customers. highly professional management and workplace environment which makes it a pleasure to work for Allianz Australia.

Travel Assistance Company

A good position if you are happy sitting at a desk for the majority of your shift and being on the telephone Providing assistance to travellers who are stuck in a foreign country with an injury or illness

Pros

Excellent Salary & Benefits Package

Cons

Long shift sitting

Would not recommend

shift work, pay could always be better, advancement if you get on with management. This job is great if you want to work super hard without reward. They have all the perks of a corporate role such as big Christmas parties, awards nights, food days, free breakfast (Cereal and toast). If you are part of the LGBTI then this is a great environment for you VERY busy call centre and high expectation to meet and exceed your KPI's

Pros

free lunches on event days, free breakfast daily, shut on sundays.

Cons

shift work

Great working environment

Great working environment. Proffessional and friendly staff. Great office location and amenities. just a great culture all round and hours can be sligtly flexible which I liked.

Pros

Fun Environment

Cons

in the city

Good Salary but poor career movement and development

Pretty simple job and get paid well for what we do but does get very monotonous working in a call centre especially. However there are very limited career advancement opportunities and a lot of people leave because of job stagnation.

Pros

Reasonable salary

Cons

Poor Career Development

Very poor

Toxic culture with extremely low levels of pay and extremely high levels of stress. The only thing going for it is its brand name i.e. large global conglomerate.

Allianz Australia

Allianz have an excellent customer culture, are professional and expect excellence in all customer touch points. They support work life balance 100%.

Pros

Workplace culture, work life balance

Cons

Remuneration

Structured liability driven environment as necessary

Typical day at work - Receiving and making outbound insurance enquiries What I learned - Insurance adherence requirements and sales protocols Management - Generally friendly approachable Work Culture - Diverse and friendly Hardest part of the job - Balancing customer service with call time expectatons Most Enjoyable part of job - Team environment

Pros

Good team environment

Cons

Lack of effective back up processes for system issues

Only there a short time, unable to comment

Only there on short term contract, through and agency, unable to comment. People I worked with where good, but as only there month hard to gauge company long term.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Allianz. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Allianz