Allied Pinnacle
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Allied Pinnacle Employee Reviews

Australia16 reviews
good work place
That is Good workplace . I would like to change my job for change my career. i will definitely commanded some one for this Job. I have learn many thing from this company.
Bad management
Managers are so racist that they only hire Indians. White people have no place there, besides warehouse. The managers have personality disorders, Alot good people work there have mental health issues l, all due to the stress of the toxic work environment.
I lost my job to cheap replacements.
Productive and fun workplace
Enjoyed the company culture, was given a lot of autonomy and was able to influence change. Loved the leadership team and the projects we worked to deliver products to market.
Poor management great employees
This company doesnt care for their employees. Definately discriminates.
People have been dismissed and then re-hired!!

If your related to the manager your garanteed a job up the ladder.

Great workers there have been overlooked
Poor pay rate, hands on, good co workers
I'm young so I only prefer to work here if you don't have any other careers to pursue. It can get really tiring at times especially which is why I think there needs to be a pay rise. Some people are nice.
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Pay rate
Air condition dining
Start machinery check output check faulty(not broken fully some part no working eg.Not grinding) conveyor (some part)not running or noise wheat separator outlet chock or full.Flour not purity find out why report and fit (which sifter which section hole or wrong flow.Check extrusion check quantity and quality (we got more than 10 sifter and 70 more sector) busy all day sometime no time for break
Ahmed
I really like it's the job is good but the environment and the people or the management is not good I know I am looking where I can improve myself to the next stage
Large Bakery
- Standing for 12 hours
- heavy lifting

- either on production line / Packing line or bread making

- about over 20 different products the bakery makes
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Allied Pinnacle?
Good
Good people all around.
Fast paced work environment

Good Management

Great people to work with

Different cultures

Great team workers

Cleanliness

Team leaders are awesome
Highly encouraging work environment with an energetic team
A typical day at work will have me signing-in to register my attendance to work and report to my supervisor to take instruction for the day's work with him.
Everyday has its task, even though of the work is pretty repetitive. I always work to ensure that bulk of my duties are completed before the one hour break period. This way, I am certain to complete whatever task I am assigned to deliver everyday.

at the end of work each day, I ensure to report my supervisor about tasks completed, any observations during work, ensure my workplace is cleared appropriately, etc.I then proceed with sing-out formalities.
Bad culture direct report terrible attitude could not lead by example awful team was bullied and nothing done about it
Diverse company no cohesion between departments awkward structure no flow Management too caught up with selling whilst systems are out dated and cannot meet the demands by customers way too many reports never worked for a company who had so many managers and reports!!! Terrible culture n direct report awful attitude sets you up to fail
Allied pinnacle
It’s a bakery where I use to work as a packer and it’s like a factory hand I was doing RF SCANNING. And packaging of food products which is cakes, muffin, pastry, donuts and so on. I had been packing all the stuff with the machine operations even doing palletising and labeling pallets and keeping all stuff in freezer so it can be delivered to coles Woolworth and Aldi. After all that when finishing everything need to do all paperwork for it
Fast paced employment
It would help if you have some experience of production or process work behind you.
Very hot in the factory only fans used.

Speaking english would help to communicate.

A noisy environment to work in.

The smell of the product is delicious.
Pros
I like the many cultures working in a small company
Cons
Very hot working in the factory only fans used
Friendly Staff
Staff were friendly and hardworking, supervisor has been with company for 25 years and could use some training in dealing with people. Otherwise a nice place to work.
Productive and challanging
A typical day at wor is very busy
I have learnt new computer systems and product information

There has been a lot of changes in management

Bakery items

The hardest job is making everyone happy

The most enjoyable part of the job is rewarding as we fill supermarket and bakeries with Superior bakery goods.
Pros
Test kitchen bakes delicious pastries
Cons
No time for long lunches
Nice people
It was good to work for.. but had financial restructuring, so was made redundant..
I was commissioning the new glucose plant,, and then to run a shift.. was looking forward to it.
Pros
I enjoyed my job
Cons
unstable future
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Allied Pinnacle. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9