Allity Employee Reviews

Be warned
Manager (Former Employee) –  Robina QLD5 March 2019
Nothing but micro management setting unrealistic goals bound to never be achieved, poor residents pay a fortune for “extra services” receive no more than concessional care, to many little empire builders & control freaks
Pros
It was a job
Cons
See above
Unappreciated/bullied by both staff and management
AIN (Assistant in Nursing) (Former Employee) –  Keperra QLD25 February 2019
Absolutely disgusting management! Reported to HR and nothing done about it. Demanding workplace. Employees are never praised for their work. Always understaffed and generally receive no support from management towards their employees. If I could give zero stars, I would.
Pros
Lovely residents
Cons
Bullying and unappreciated for work
Save your registration whilst not to work here
RN Div 1 (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC23 February 2019
Worst place ever.
Lack of staff
New grad RNs have no idea
Easy to lose your registration
Resident suffering
Management only to make sure daily organiser is been done
Great workplace
Care Service Employee (Former Employee) –  Orange NSW23 January 2019
I LOVED working here, it was only due to my approaching birth that I left. I also then moved. The staff and management are friendly and approachable.
It is very easy to build a rapport with the residents, familys and visitors.
A reasonably small residential facilitiy with variety of activities available, and potential to contribute extra ideas to the Co-ordinator
Lifestyle & Activities Worker (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth Vale, SA25 December 2018
The staff were very pleasant, management and co-ordinators were easy to communicate with.
Possibility to use initiative and offer new ideas to support resident activity programs.
Pros
Easy communication and friendly
Cons
Complicated computer program to manage resident's notes
Health Support Worker - Kitchen Assistant (Former Employee) –  Normanhurst NSW12 September 2018
Fine place to work. This workplace provides work for people in Aged Care. This workplace provides care for Aged persons. This workplace provides work for people who want to work in aged care.
Great staff to work with
AIN (Assistant in Nursing) (Former Employee) –  Sanctuary Point NSW16 August 2018
typical day is tending to resident needs.Many different cultures are employed.I enjoyed working with staff and residents helping with activities.Could approach management
Pros
great staff
Cons
short staffed a lot
team work and dedication
Personal Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Adelaide SA2 August 2018
It is a good place to work. All staff and management is really good only things is for another job I want to learn the experience in community and disability care worker.
All about Money!!!!
PCA (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC20 July 2018
Management only care about money! They have cut shifts left right and centre! I am appalled at the lack of care the residents received only because management refuse to put more staff on. They are not hiring EEN’s anymore instead choosing to hire pca’s instead! This industry needs a massive shake up!!! They put profits before people!!!!!
Pros
Residents and staff
Cons
Where do I begin!! Profits before people!
Nice natural setting
General Services Officer (Current Employee) –  Kendall NSW7 July 2018
Potentially a great place to work (a little hard to get to with public transport) but it has a huge problem with management. Pity its always short staffed across the board - nurses (RN, AIN), kitchen and cleaning.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Poor management.
Bullying and harassment, at its very best
AIN (Assistant in Nursing) (Former Employee) –  Jervis Bay NSW1 February 2018
I found this facility and its management team from HO, to floor, to be the very worst I've seen. This facility had and still does, have a rather large bullying and harassment culture among staff who've been there for many years. When various staff have put in official complaints, they have been swept under the "carpets", along with the complaintiff swept out the door. Never again.
Pros
I'm free!!
Cons
bullies and nepotism.
Fun Workplace
General Service Officer (GSO) (Current Employee) –  Albert Street Reversby, Sydney8 January 2018
Good working enironment with multi cultural people. The team here is good and helpul. and the main benefit of working here is you will get the chance to coordinate with all the staffs from differnt ground.
Pros
Job Security
Cons
Little bit less wages
A typical day includes working with elders and caring for them
Aged Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC18 December 2017
Working here requires to be careful and have patience towards the elderly. The place a great culture, giving elders fulfillment and joy. The hardest part of the job would be having to repeat yourself multiple types to elders
Enjoyable
Hospitality (Current Employee) –  Melbourne Western Suburbs VIC24 November 2017
Love the elderly they make my job enjoyable
It is great to go to work and the elderly enjoy company while I'm there
Amazing place
Great environment
Enjoyable
productive and busy working place
Office Assistant, Nurse assistant (Current Employee) –  Revesby NSW20 November 2017
want to work amongst others who enjoy and take pride in the work force, having open minds to different views and ideas.
Able to work as part of team, i love listening to stories from all walks of life. The hardest part of a job is not following your job description and you have all confused. So always feedback and strong direction helps manage working time effectively. Always in a job find the inner part of yourself and smile we all need to be grateful.
Pros
Communication
Cons
No one eyed judgements
Teamwork
Personal Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Adelaide SA7 November 2017
Balanced Work and Life
Salary and benefits are wonderful
Job advancement are being encouraged by the management
The superiors are supportive towards the staffs
I work allity for a long time, I'm still loving working with elderly people, and I'm loving helping and supporting them ,
Personal Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Morphettville SA26 September 2017
I work very hard and always punctuation and I feel elderly people need lots of help and support for their every day life activities, so if I help them I feel very happy for my day , that's the reason I choose this industry, to work,
was not bad could have been better sometimes
Enrolled Nurse (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA3 September 2017
Overall it was good to work here but sometimes the management put too much work load on us that it was impossable to get everything done in the time we where given.
Pros
nice people to work with
Cons
time management
Like any aged care facility
Assistant in Nursing (Former Employee) –  Regional6 June 2017
This place is good like any aged care facility has its work load. Good education provided to staff and a great team of workers. Low care but still hard work but rewarding
learning development
General Manager / 50 Bed Aged Care Facility (Current Employee) –  Geelong VIC18 May 2017
Very busy, constantly on call 24/7. Great learning development, lots of improvements made, always striving to improve the culture and care in the home.
Pros
close to home, operational support
Cons
staffing model of care not appropriate