Allity
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Allity Employee Reviews

I worked at Allity Normanhurst for 3 months in the lifestyle team and this was enough time for me to realise that there was a lack of "care factor" from management. Any feedback or suggestions given to improve how the team worked and communicated fell on deaf ears. The manager said it cost too much money for members of the lifestyle team to have an email set up and suggested communication could be done via notice boards in our office.How archaic and unprofessional!! I observed staff cuts from nursing and servery staff and lifestyle staff were expected to fill the gaps (especially on the weekend) when only one lifestyle staff member was working(me). A typical shift between 8am-4pm consisted of 8.15am-8.45 am assisting a resident with their breakfast. 9am, preparing activity room, inviting and supporting residents to attend, actiivity from 9.30-10am. Then assisting residents to cafe for morning tea, or take them to their room or elsewhere, assist in cafe to serve coffees. Set up next activity commencing at 10.30am. Invite and support residents to attend. Activity concludes by 11.30am,support residents to room etc. Admin time before 12pm as you are required to assist resident with lunch from 12.15 to 12.45..You have lunch at 1pm-1.30pm. You have 30 minutes to prepare for next activity,set up room,invite and support residents. Activity runs until 3pm. Assist residents back to their rooms as nursing staff changeover. Pack up activity and head to office to do admin. Leave at 4pm.
Pros
During Covid, staff were offered lunch and coffee free of charge
Cons
Not enough time to attend to other lifestyle tasks(surveys, activity planning, researching)
This would have to be the worse employment experience of my life. 5 years of dedication, hard work, caring for the poor residents. A large bullying culture, from staff and Management. Upper management need a reality check. Some of these CEO's and People and Culture people, need to work a shift and get their hands dirty. Staff constantly deal with exhaustion, are over worked, underpaid, undervalued, with no incentives at all. Some issues include dealing with incompetent Administration. Chasing up pay errors, chasing up forms, and information. After 5 years, making the choice to walk away saved me. Do yourself a favor, Don't bother!!! I sleep well at night now. Life is too short.
Pros
Forming some wonderful friendships with staff
Cons
everything
There is no life in Allity -Beechwood no compassion no leadership skills lot of blame game and loads of lies no specific job description avoid this place
Pros
nothing I can say
Cons
a lot
I am a current PCA at Camberwell, the manager and admin is very bad. They do not listen to staff problems, all they think about is money. There is no enough staff at the floor, often the shifts are stressful and overload. They expect PCA to do everything but there is no support from the administration. One of the worst place to work.
Good place for personal development and improvement in your career. If you work hard, dedicated, Senior management always support you in your career development & provides opportunity to develop yourself. Teamwork within the home between staffs need to be improved. Salary also compatitively less than other organisations.
Pros
Better place for career development
Cons
Salary is not attractive
I worked for Allity for roughly a year, management are money hungry animals. The higher up management are even worse. They'll get rid of you for speaking up, always always short of staff and the nurses do there best to get it done.. Management have no sense of kindness and just bully the nursing staff. If you speak up they'll find a way to get rid of you. It's sad and a horrible please
Pros
The nurses
Cons
Everything else...
The workload is unrealistic. You go home exhausted and even if you cant finish what is expected, you are the biggest b under the sun. Management too busy gasbagging to reception and talk about other staff. If I knew what they were like, I would not have applied. Waste of my time, my energy and if I had stayed, I would of had lost ot. Do not go here.
This role involves, Data entry, Customer Service, High volume phone enquiries, Petty cash, Payroll Administration using Kronos, Rostering staff to fill vacant shifts, Meeting minutes & agendas, Adherence to Government Standards as well as Recruitment (Interviewing candidates, on-boarding, reference checking, processing staff status changes and terminations) staff inductions and coordinating mandatory training).
Very Stressed. CM and GM tell to PCW to give Medication To Resident. Team Leader Paid Big Money sit in Chair on Cell Phone. PCW Have to help all resident clean table test service. Toilet resident change resident answer buzer non stop . General Manager and Care Manager rude to PCW
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Allity?
Worst place Bullying liars Horrible Management = money No care 10 long years of bullying No help Crying mostly I hated this place ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Working at Allity has given me a purpose and great outlook on being an individual supporter. The people are friendly and support. I would recommend this place to people who love a friendly working environment.
Very poor management and you will be blamed for something that not your fault. Lie lie all the time. Was so desperate to find jobs with any health industry but Allity is out of my list.
Working at Allity has given me a purpose and great outlook on being an individual supporter. The people are friendly and support. I would recommend this p lace to people who love a friendly working environment
Staff were great Management from head office were not great Attitude was to blame staff for problems which they should have been aware of. Some staff members ended up being very angry with the company as a whole.
Management was really rude I had a meeting about getting bullied from other workers and I was told aged care isnโ€™t my profession if I canโ€™t handle stern people, false accusations towards me about doing things I would never do, I would definitely not recommend Allity to anyone itโ€™s a horrible company to work for and they have no respect for their Co workers.
Management have no care for their staff, you are expected to do overtime with no pay. Very poor communication. Expectations are unrealistic, RN/EN'S generally are no able to have breaks due to work load. Don't work there, Management do not care.
Allity Birkale is full of bullies Worked here but left due to extreme bullying . It came from people who had no experience but has worked here for years. I had experience and recently upgraded my qualification but was treated badly. Because 'this is the way we have done it for years Management knew of this and done nothing
Heavy work load Poor management Understaff on a day to day basis Bullying The residents complain of cold food I don't recommend this place to my friends
The position was good although there are so many staff that there was not enough hours to go around. At the time that I started I was the only caucasian employed. eign Residents had a lot of trouble understanding forign accent. I used frequently translated
Did enjoy working with staff ain. Rn. Kitchen staff cleaning were all lovely people met some true friends there unfortunately the manager was a very nasty person and told lots of lies about not only myself but a lot of other people I do believe that the management of then have all been moved on.
I obtained knowledge, and became more aware of different aspects of aged care. I was exposed to all kinds of behaviours and learnt to deal with them on a day to day basis with care and empathy.