Allity Management reviews

Be warned
Manager (Former Employee) –  Robina QLD5 March 2019
Nothing but micro management setting unrealistic goals bound to never be achieved, poor residents pay a fortune for “extra services” receive no more than concessional care, to many little empire builders & control freaks
Pros
It was a job
Cons
See above
Unappreciated/bullied by both staff and management
AIN (Assistant in Nursing) (Former Employee) –  Keperra QLD25 February 2019
Absolutely disgusting management! Reported to HR and nothing done about it. Demanding workplace. Employees are never praised for their work. Always understaffed and generally receive no support from management towards their employees. If I could give zero stars, I would.
Pros
Lovely residents
Cons
Bullying and unappreciated for work
Save your registration whilst not to work here
RN Div 1 (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC23 February 2019
Worst place ever.
Lack of staff
New grad RNs have no idea
Easy to lose your registration
Resident suffering
Management only to make sure daily organiser is been done
Great workplace
Care Service Employee (Former Employee) –  Orange NSW23 January 2019
I LOVED working here, it was only due to my approaching birth that I left. I also then moved. The staff and management are friendly and approachable.
It is very easy to build a rapport with the residents, familys and visitors.
A reasonably small residential facilitiy with variety of activities available, and potential to contribute extra ideas to the Co-ordinator
Lifestyle & Activities Worker (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth Vale, SA25 December 2018
The staff were very pleasant, management and co-ordinators were easy to communicate with.
Possibility to use initiative and offer new ideas to support resident activity programs.
Pros
Easy communication and friendly
Cons
Complicated computer program to manage resident's notes
team work and dedication
Personal Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Adelaide SA2 August 2018
It is a good place to work. All staff and management is really good only things is for another job I want to learn the experience in community and disability care worker.
All about Money!!!!
PCA (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC20 July 2018
Management only care about money! They have cut shifts left right and centre! I am appalled at the lack of care the residents received only because management refuse to put more staff on. They are not hiring EEN’s anymore instead choosing to hire pca’s instead! This industry needs a massive shake up!!! They put profits before people!!!!!
Pros
Residents and staff
Cons
Where do I begin!! Profits before people!
Nice natural setting
General Services Officer (Current Employee) –  Kendall NSW7 July 2018
Potentially a great place to work (a little hard to get to with public transport) but it has a huge problem with management. Pity its always short staffed across the board - nurses (RN, AIN), kitchen and cleaning.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Poor management.
Bullying and harassment, at its very best
AIN (Assistant in Nursing) (Former Employee) –  Jervis Bay NSW1 February 2018
I found this facility and its management team from HO, to floor, to be the very worst I've seen. This facility had and still does, have a rather large bullying and harassment culture among staff who've been there for many years. When various staff have put in official complaints, they have been swept under the "carpets", along with the complaintiff swept out the door. Never again.
Pros
I'm free!!
Cons
bullies and nepotism.
Teamwork
Personal Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Adelaide SA7 November 2017
Balanced Work and Life
Salary and benefits are wonderful
Job advancement are being encouraged by the management
The superiors are supportive towards the staffs
was not bad could have been better sometimes
Enrolled Nurse (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA3 September 2017
Overall it was good to work here but sometimes the management put too much work load on us that it was impossable to get everything done in the time we where given.
Pros
nice people to work with
Cons
time management
Poor
Ain cert3 (Current Employee) –  Jervis Bay NSW15 March 2017
Very hard place to work.
Management don't care, they are judgemental, discriminative and belittling.
Other ains are nice some are bullies. Management doesn't do anything about them yet complain about lack of staffing.
RNs also belittle staff in front of team members and residents.
They will not hire anyone with mental health problems.
Pros
Residents
Cons
management and RNs (some rns) bully staff members
The company who is unfair and unjust .
Enrolled Nurse (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC10 March 2017
If you want to work in a toxic environment and be treated unfairly and unjust.Then allity is the answer.Employees are just number to them.They only listen to one side of story .So no point of complaining about anything. They would make you lie when you do an ACFI charting,so that they can claim more funding from government. The residents are lovely and nursing is my passion.But the whole company are gutless and ruthless!!! Give yourself a favor,do not work for this company.
Pros
Sorry i cant think of anything
Cons
Toxic environment. Run by a bully manager.
If your a caring person do not work for Allity they are all about profit
RN (Former Employee) –  Robina28 November 2016
Since leaving I sleep at night the best decision I have made in my working career. They are all about profit , the staff are just a number and the word respect doesn't come into their vocabulary. The staff they have lost are their loss and the residents loss also.
Pros
Residents
Personal Care Assistant
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sydney24 October 2016
One of the worst companies ive ever worked for. All about profit. Management dont care its all about appearances. Dont buy new equipment. eg lifters. Saving money by having less RN'S on the floor.
Pros
None i can think of
Leaving was the best decision i ever made
RN (Former Employee) –  Australia23 October 2016
Management do not care about their staff. They place the highest pressure to get tasks done with zero support in place. One person could not do what they demanded. Staff would start an hour earlier and finish an hour late without being paid just so things could get done.
Residents often went without due to staff shortages. Less ENs and more medication competent carers increased the number of errors tenfold.
Casual staff were not allowed to be "unavailable" for time periods or take holidays without extensive periods of notice.
Nurses were scared to lose their registrations, other staff were worried about their job safety as redundancies were being discussed. And the main doctor was rude, obnoxious and didn't care about the residents as everything was simply an inconvenience.
At the end of the day the residents suffered.

It is without a doubt the worst place I have ever worked. Handing in my resignation was the happiest day of my

"Make everyday the best it can be"... for management maybe but they certainly dont for the residents.
Pros
Great bunch of staff working the floor (does not include management or higher)
Cons
Everything!!
Excellent management and flexible working conditions
Assistant In Nursing (Former Employee) –  South Coast Mc NSW18 October 2016
Excellent management and flexible working conditions
A great company to work for. Excellent working conditions and would highly recommend to others. Ongoing support and learning opportunities.
Worst ever management style
AIN (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD7 October 2016
A company that is only interested in their bottom line and nothing else. Management is clueless. I resigned after few months.
Pros
Resident and their family.
Cons
Management needs to be reviewed
An organisation that treat staff very badly
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Robina QLD5 August 2016
Unfortunately I had to agree with most people's comments here. This organisation treat their staff very badly. The head office/ higher management is full of people who "power trip" and are just full of bureaucracy particularly the ACFI management team. That department was then headed by a very rude, unprofessional person who I wished I could name here!
Unresponsive management at all levels
RN (Former Employee) –  NSW2 August 2016
Allity is a private company driven by profits.
Short staffing and poor skill mix delivers sub standard care to residents and very poor job satisfaction. Management fail to address staff concerns. Only time management revs up is when accreditation is imminent.
Pros
Cons
Poor job satisfaction