Allity
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Allity Pay & Benefits reviews

Good place for personal development and improvement in your career. If you work hard, dedicated, Senior management always support you in your career development & provides opportunity to develop yourself. Teamwork within the home between staffs need to be improved. Salary also compatitively less than other organisations.
Pros
Better place for career development
Cons
Salary is not attractive
Worst place to work, over worked staff but management still gives you more and more of work. Expecting you to do more but salary is minimum. Expects you to do overtime and overtime without pay seems like the norm. Very unresponsive and not supportive at all.
Pros
nothing
Cons
overtime, overworked, underpaid
Absolutely disgusting management! Reported to HR and nothing done about it. Demanding workplace. Employees are never praised for their work. Always understaffed and generally receive no support from management towards their employees. If I could give zero stars, I would.
Pros
Lovely residents
Cons
Bullying and unappreciated for work
The staff are all lovely people and everyone gets a long well. The working environment in general is good & although days can be extreamly stressful I enjoy what I do.
Pros
Residents
Cons
Payrate
Good working enironment with multi cultural people. The team here is good and helpul. and the main benefit of working here is you will get the chance to coordinate with all the staffs from differnt ground.
Pros
Job Security
Cons
Little bit less wages
Balanced Work and Life Salary and benefits are wonderful Job advancement are being encouraged by the management The superiors are supportive towards the staffs
Overall it was good to work here but sometimes the management put too much work load on us that it was impossable to get everything done in the time we where given.
Pros
nice people to work with
Cons
time management
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Allity?