Ally Fashion

Customer Service Representative6 reviews
Australia6 reviews

2.9Pay & Benefits

laid back work place

Ally Fashion has a fairly laid back work environment. Generally there will only be two employees at a time which allows you to form close work bonds with other employees. Ally Fashion is a fun place of work, especially if you have considerable interest in the female fashion industry.

Pros

discounts

Cons

hours

Fast pace, should be good at basic multitasking

Ally is a pretty fun place to work, but it can be stressful. You must be aware of all customers at all times while keeping on top of your duties. Plus the clothes are really cute :9

Ally Fashion insights

Areas for improvement
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging

Very Productive

Was a good place to show your own fashion without getting judged. It has a nice work enviroment and the managers done their best to work towards your schedule.

If you going to work at ally dont

Its 2018 and I have been hired by ally in Sydney, I've been for 4 months , I've actually been hired as manger nope not even !! It was false information false advertisement bad communication, no training, barbie doll employees who literally are judgemental , discrimination 150% bad , I would very much like to speak to the owner of ally fashion on how unprofessional their staff are , customer service was not good the ladys there didn't pay attention to our buyers it was just all wrong, and everyone just looked like barbie dolls !!! Do something about it !!! People who for a company and there behavior is disgusting the store will not make money ! And reputation will be exposed on current affairs!!!

Pros

Absolutely nothing

Cons

Absolutely most unprofessional place to work

Very productive and friendly work environment.

Working at Ally Fashion gave me great customer service skills and opportunity to learn new things. Working with girls around the same age as me also had its benefits. Also learning how to unpack merchandise and the operation of registers was important for jobs in the future as it gave me a head start at a young age.

Pros

Discount, friendly management and co-workers and a good amount of hours.

Cons

It was only a Christmas Casual position.

Learning curve, fun work place

I have enjoyed my employment at Ally Fashion, and have appreciated the opportunities I was given. I am however looking for a change and am organisation where there is career progression. I have learnt a lot, from policy and procedures, to administration duties, customer responsibilities, front-of-house, sales. My co-workers make the place as together we have established a fun, yet efficient work place. There is no part I would describe as hard, but there is however days that are more challenging than others. The most enjoyable part of the job would have to be the chance to work and meet new people every day.

Pros

Staff Discount

Cons

Late nights and weekend trade

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ally Fashion. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ally Fashion with

• Ally Fashion
  • Customer Service Representative
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?