Ally Fashion

Ally Fashion Employee Reviews for Seasonal Associate

Seasonal Associate4 reviews
Australia4 reviews

2.8Work–Life Balance

It was alright, pretty boring but good environment

It was alright. Pretty basic, standard retail job. Management were really lovely though and most coworkers were great. Just did the exact same thing every single shift and it gets tedious. Probably one of the more boring jobs I’ve had.

Pretty good

Really relaxed but a tiny bit boring because store is so small but it benefits us keeping an eye on dodgy customers, good team in every store, good fun.

Ally Fashion insights

Areas for improvement
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging

Unprofessional

From experience THE WORST!! that’s all I can say the store I worked at the people were amazing howeverrr.....The way things have been handled were very unprofessional and disappointing ! While I was working there my training had not been provided in full expecting me to know everything, me being a casual worker asking a “manager” that I’m missing my pay? However regional manager of Ally fashion has been very rude and unprofessional. She has no respect for the Ally team and has caused many issues, countless times! ’This is unethical and frustrating! Definitely do not recommend this company

Pros

Lovely staff

Cons

Very Unprofessional management

productive, helped improve social abilities, learned

typical work in a retail workplace, learned about money and sales, learned and improved social skills. workplace culture was always perfect and respectful.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ally Fashion. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Ally Fashion with

• Ally Fashion
  • Seasonal Associate
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?