Alorica

Alorica Employee Reviews

2.9Work–Life Balance

Showing all 17,074 reviews

Nice place to work with..

Working at Alorica is such a great experience..the workmates that i had are great as well as the Trainor and our TL..they are easy to deal with and very accommodating..

Pros

A lot of incentive programs

Cons

Its a bit far from where i live..

Not enough pay for remote workers

Pays your state’s minimum wages and has too little opportunities for other client access. Also requires you to have a lot of specific equipment but doesn’t give anything towards your expenses.

Excelente ambiente, un trabajo bien pago, tareas insufribles.

Sinceramente no pagan nada mal, y siendo agente la tarea tampoco es difícil. Con un mes o dos ya lo podes hacer con los ojos cerrados y en automático. El ambiente es genial, energético, siempre buena onda e inclusivo. Ahora, la cantidad de contactos que podes tener por día, y la calidad de los mismos, termina siendo agobiante con el pasar del tiempo.La organización de Recursos Humanos con Operations es pésima, también.

Pros

Salario, ambiente

Cons

Tarea, organización interna

Disappointed

I was a CSR for a little over a year, then moved up to management.This is tough to write because I was expecting Alorica to be my forever home.If you follow the guidelines, Alorica will treat you well as a CSR.The benefits were decent, PTO accrual is very little, but the contracts are fairly simple. Pay is market.I was so proud to work at Alorica until I took the management position.I was pushed by my then manager to move up in the company for various reasons--one of them being job security.I went for it, applied for the management position and heard back 5 months later. My start date was pushed back twice due to "settling the background".The training ended up going so poorly, the CSR's had to go through training twice. Managers didn't have formal training until 5 months into the contract.I was given a stressed out team of 16 CSR's and learned every single part of my operating knowledge a little each day.The part that was nearly insurmountable, were the constant system issues. It prevented all of us from learning more and accomplishing the task at hand.I eventually had a wonderful superior that tried his best, but he was also plagued with the same issues. We were told to stay strong and keep working through it.I worked well over 50 hours each week, with my days off going to self-recovery. I really let the position consume me.It was my day off that I was informed that Alorica didn't have another contract to send me to, and I was terminated immediately.I learned a great deal about the position, and especially about myself--what I will, and will not tolerate.

Micromanaged

You are micromanaged no matter what you do. Unrealistic call times. The supervisors need to get on the same page when helping a team member. If a customer wants a supervisor you are told to deescalate the situation instead of a supervisor actually taking the call.

Pros

Work from home, pay is ok

Cons

Micromanage, too many different interpretations of what is to be done.

Pro Agent

This company is great for beginners or those who are tired of staying with other toxic companies. The environment and management are friendly, and so are the facilities and securities. Training is fun! Salary disputes are well taken care of, depending on your Supervisor.

Overall an easy place to work at. Was not difficult at all just a little repetitive. Considering my position at this company, repetitiveness should be expected.

Unstable

This is a very unstable company.Been here a little over a year , went through 3 projects, 3 different pay cutsWfh systems always go down!! They blame it on your Wi-Fi no responsibility for their old poor systems . Plus they don’t let you work if their systems keep messing up which indicates no pay !Only good thing I Can say is they give us extra day off nhnf but you don’t get paid for it .

fun workplace

good management and collaborative environment, but the salary are not enough. the most enjoyable part of the job is the to. I learned a lot from staying here.

Pros

Free lunches

Look out for yourself.

If you are sick for longer than a day say with COVID you are supposed to call in each and everyday that you are gone. They will not tell you that but that is how they fire most people since I worked there.

Las reclutadoras son muy malas

El área de Recursos Humanos es deficiente, las reclutadoras describen la vacante de una manera y a la mera hora de la contratación te dicen otra cosa, por ejemplo los horarios o bonos. No recomiendo trabajar ahí.

Horrible experience overall

I got hired to work from home which I really needed. They made me wait 1 month before starting and then they told me I needed to work on site. It was difficult for me because I needed a work from home but still managed to make it to the office somehow. The building is falling apart. The chairs are literally torn apart and it seems like they haven’t purchased anything new in years. The work experience was horrible, they didn’t allow anything on your desk except a bottled liquid container. Breaks were monitored extremely unrealistic. And call volume was high and very stressful. After I quit I returned my equipment and the company has yet to refund me my deposit for the equipment. I’m very upset because I really need the money as I am still fighting for my $200 back. I would not recommend anyone work here at all, maybe do the training then leave and always keep an eye on yourself take pictures and keep receipts because this is a shady company.

Good place to start, bery good corporate culture for diversity.

I moved from CSR quickly, but the company works on a contract basis, and there is little job security. An entire department was moved offshore, none of the employees were retained.

Pros

Lots of types of work to choose from

Cons

No job security

Flexible hours, friendly atmosphere. Loved the job would definitely work there again and recommend. The only drawback was no benefits

I loved working for Alorica. Great company to work for. Tech support was always quick and accurate and very helpful. Was able to work around my children's schedule. Loved working from the convenience of working from home. The only drawback was there were no benefits

Pros

Flexible schedule

Cons

No benefits

Awful management

This was the worst company I’ve worked for. The work was easy, however the system used for scoring a call was the worst thing I’ve been through. The system had to pick up on certain positive words not only from you (the CSR) but also the customer. If the words weren’t used from the customer you fail the call and it ruins your productivity scores. You get written up for it if it continuously happened no matter how well or nice you’re treating the customer.

Pros

No harm no foul days

Cons

Sentiment scoring, management

Excelente lugar de trabajo

El trabajo es agradable aunque la empresa no siempre cumple lo que ofrece y los supervisores pocas veses están disponibles para ayudarte

It's okay

They offer your typical employee benefits but they don't really care much about the employees, I was sick with a fever and wanting to puke and they still wouldn't allow me to go to the infirmary.

dont do it's

You will be over worked**** under paid**** they do not care about you or your family. they want you to put them and their business needs above everything so that management can get a bonus.

It was interesting

I didn't stay long because i was living on a college dorm at the time and couldn't handle all the computer they gave to me. Other than that it was pretty okay. Nice people.

Not fun

Supervisor had many things on their desk. But we could not. Working from home was better than the call center. We did receive good training and support.

It’s ok

Management can be more proactive when you have issues with IT or anything that is out of your control. To many hoops to jump through to get answers. You will lose pay if you are ever locked out of the systems you use, to no fault of your own and with no options to make up for it. Low pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alorica. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Alorica with