Alorica

Clear
2.9Work–Life Balance
2.7Job Security & Advancement

Found 5,166 reviews matching the searchSee all 17,096 reviews

Disengaged management, great PTO system, benefits, and co-workers

It could be a better company if they prioritized better communication between staff. It’s great for a first job or to kick of your career in this industry though.

Thrown to the wolves.

This company is an absolute whirlwind, After you are trained briefly with a client you are put on the floor which is fine except when you have a question and need help there isn't any assistance to be had. It's absolutely ridiculous. Not to mention a you are getting used to one client suddenly you are moved to the next and everything starts over.

no comment ugh

no comment...not enough pay, hard to get there and back no public transportation reliablyeasily fired not enough to eat in easy access unless you drive , not enough break time

Non Caring

I worked for Alorica for 4 years on the HSN line and I loved my job. When they switched from a landline phone to a soft-phone I was having trouble getting mine set up. I called their help line many times and was told the same information over and over after I told them it wasn't working. Emailed my team lead many times and she wouldn't respond. So needless to say I lost my job because no one would help me. Its been over a year and I've reapplied several times and even put on my applications the situation hoping someone will help me get my old job back but of course I never get a reply. So if you want a company that doesn't care about you Alorica is the place to be.

Alorica

My project was easy to move up. I had great managers. Enjoyed my time working for them. Worked from home and was given a raise 3x within the time I worked there.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Management can be micromanagers

Estresante, supervisores se contradicen, back to back

Los supervisores y las reglas se contradicen, no llegas a meta, a bonos ni quedas bien con el cliente.

You WILL BE another number

Alorica is like many call centers. They set a standard & once the started has been met, they move the goal post. I have been at Alorica for 2 years as a front line agent with no opportunity for advancement. Every time 3-4 months they require MORE productive from their agents. Example: if you were expected 10 - 12 calls a day max, well now it’s more like 20 - 30 & if you can’t fulfill the new expectation they have a BRAND NEW training class coming to happily replace you with there perspective of 20 - 30 calls being the minimum. Typical call center turnover scheme.

Pros

Overtime.

Cons

Frequently changed expectations. PTO. Management.

Dysfunctional culture and little concern for the human capital.

They basically hire anyone who can pass a breath test. My hiring “interview” was a cattle call in a conference room with 25 others. If you could acknowledge your attendance you had a job. Therefore, turnover was dramatic. My training class was nearly all gone after six months. Maybe 5 of 50 still remained.

Ambiente estresante. Lo peor es RRHH

L@s supervisores no demuestran empatia, te avientan con mínima preparación en el puesto y si pides ayuda contestan mal. De mas esta decir que solo obtienes bono si l@s miras con ojitos lindos de ahí es si puedes tener beneficios básicos. Si pides ayuda a RRHH se ríen de ti además de que los pagos se retrasan. Siempre hay gente nueva. Nadie aguanta tanto ahí. No la recomiendo para nada. Un día de estos terminan con demanda por el comportamiento de algun@s managers

Everything started out great. Bit then the culture drastically changed.

Employees were promised job security. We were told that if our contract ended we would be guaranteed to be put on another project. Our project ended and the let us know that they would not be transferring us to any other project and not at our current pay. Our contract was one of the highest paid salaries. Then the last two weeks of the project they made us sit on the system there with nothing to do. Literally our last week and a half we did nothing.

Disappointed

I was a CSR for a little over a year, then moved up to management.This is tough to write because I was expecting Alorica to be my forever home.If you follow the guidelines, Alorica will treat you well as a CSR.The benefits were decent, PTO accrual is very little, but the contracts are fairly simple. Pay is market.I was so proud to work at Alorica until I took the management position.I was pushed by my then manager to move up in the company for various reasons--one of them being job security.I went for it, applied for the management position and heard back 5 months later. My start date was pushed back twice due to "settling the background".The training ended up going so poorly, the CSR's had to go through training twice. Managers didn't have formal training until 5 months into the contract.I was given a stressed out team of 16 CSR's and learned every single part of my operating knowledge a little each day.The part that was nearly insurmountable, were the constant system issues. It prevented all of us from learning more and accomplishing the task at hand.I eventually had a wonderful superior that tried his best, but he was also plagued with the same issues. We were told to stay strong and keep working through it.I worked well over 50 hours each week, with my days off going to self-recovery. I really let the position consume me.It was my day off that I was informed that Alorica didn't have another contract to send me to, and I was terminated immediately.I learned a great deal about the position, and especially about myself--what I will, and will not tolerate.

Pro Agent

This company is great for beginners or those who are tired of staying with other toxic companies. The environment and management are friendly, and so are the facilities and securities. Training is fun! Salary disputes are well taken care of, depending on your Supervisor.

Overall an easy place to work at. Was not difficult at all just a little repetitive. Considering my position at this company, repetitiveness should be expected.

Las reclutadoras son muy malas

El área de Recursos Humanos es deficiente, las reclutadoras describen la vacante de una manera y a la mera hora de la contratación te dicen otra cosa, por ejemplo los horarios o bonos. No recomiendo trabajar ahí.

Horrible experience overall

I got hired to work from home which I really needed. They made me wait 1 month before starting and then they told me I needed to work on site. It was difficult for me because I needed a work from home but still managed to make it to the office somehow. The building is falling apart. The chairs are literally torn apart and it seems like they haven’t purchased anything new in years. The work experience was horrible, they didn’t allow anything on your desk except a bottled liquid container. Breaks were monitored extremely unrealistic. And call volume was high and very stressful. After I quit I returned my equipment and the company has yet to refund me my deposit for the equipment. I’m very upset because I really need the money as I am still fighting for my $200 back. I would not recommend anyone work here at all, maybe do the training then leave and always keep an eye on yourself take pictures and keep receipts because this is a shady company.

Good place to start, bery good corporate culture for diversity.

I moved from CSR quickly, but the company works on a contract basis, and there is little job security. An entire department was moved offshore, none of the employees were retained.

Pros

Lots of types of work to choose from

Cons

No job security

Excelente lugar de trabajo

El trabajo es agradable aunque la empresa no siempre cumple lo que ofrece y los supervisores pocas veses están disponibles para ayudarte

Not fun

Supervisor had many things on their desk. But we could not. Working from home was better than the call center. We did receive good training and support.

Good place to.gain experience

Management helps you succeed. If there is ever an issue they will work with you. Good training to help build you up and succeed. Not a good place for job security

Terrible

High turn overRude management Terrible coaching and reviewAlorica is really only good if it’s a last resort. Do not make a career out of it it’s not worth it

Terrible

Too many problems with the systems every day. Can’t consistently take calls, and do my job correctly because of it. We get compliance fails for the simplest things. Never been at a job with no 90 day raise either :/

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alorica. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Alorica with