Alorica

Clear
2.9Work–Life Balance

Found 7,699 reviews matching the searchSee all 17,096 reviews

Loud NOISY unprofessional environment

Someone got the idea that when customers wanting to CANCELL their DirecTV call in, we should HAVE EXTREMELY LOUD party music atmosphere! Customers DON'T like it and we have to explain that we are celebrating a SALE or a SAVE...Some of the Sups/Managers have NO CLASS..

Alorica

My project was easy to move up. I had great managers. Enjoyed my time working for them. Worked from home and was given a raise 3x within the time I worked there.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Management can be micromanagers

Not Recommended.

It’s not a good place to work at all. The managers don’t care about your life outside of work and will change your schedule on you with little warning. Poor quality of training because nobody is on the same page; If I ask five different people the same question, I’ll get five different answers. And you’ll still get reprimanded for doing your job wrong even if that’s exactly how you were trained to do it. The pay is ok ($17/hr) and the benefits are good (medical, dental, 401K, etc.) but the management is what makes working here unbearable and draining. The only thing that makes that job bearable is the coworkers, but people quit often and quickly. This is the type of job where you only stay for the paid training and leave once you find something (anything!) else.

Estresante, supervisores se contradicen, back to back

Los supervisores y las reglas se contradicen, no llegas a meta, a bonos ni quedas bien con el cliente.

You WILL BE another number

Alorica is like many call centers. They set a standard & once the started has been met, they move the goal post. I have been at Alorica for 2 years as a front line agent with no opportunity for advancement. Every time 3-4 months they require MORE productive from their agents. Example: if you were expected 10 - 12 calls a day max, well now it’s more like 20 - 30 & if you can’t fulfill the new expectation they have a BRAND NEW training class coming to happily replace you with there perspective of 20 - 30 calls being the minimum. Typical call center turnover scheme.

Pros

Overtime.

Cons

Frequently changed expectations. PTO. Management.

Ambiente estresante. Lo peor es RRHH

L@s supervisores no demuestran empatia, te avientan con mínima preparación en el puesto y si pides ayuda contestan mal. De mas esta decir que solo obtienes bono si l@s miras con ojitos lindos de ahí es si puedes tener beneficios básicos. Si pides ayuda a RRHH se ríen de ti además de que los pagos se retrasan. Siempre hay gente nueva. Nadie aguanta tanto ahí. No la recomiendo para nada. Un día de estos terminan con demanda por el comportamiento de algun@s managers

Awesome place to be. Highly recommended

Great staffGreat some great customersGood managementWork can be stressful depending on your shiftMinimal handholdingDealing with customers who can be rude

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Can be stressful at times

Good job

I liked the job but left for a more physically active job. Pay could have been better but wasn't terrible. Good feedback from upper management. Lots of work.

Excelente ambiente, un trabajo bien pago, tareas insufribles.

Sinceramente no pagan nada mal, y siendo agente la tarea tampoco es difícil. Con un mes o dos ya lo podes hacer con los ojos cerrados y en automático. El ambiente es genial, energético, siempre buena onda e inclusivo. Ahora, la cantidad de contactos que podes tener por día, y la calidad de los mismos, termina siendo agobiante con el pasar del tiempo.La organización de Recursos Humanos con Operations es pésima, también.

Pros

Salario, ambiente

Cons

Tarea, organización interna

Disappointed

I was a CSR for a little over a year, then moved up to management.This is tough to write because I was expecting Alorica to be my forever home.If you follow the guidelines, Alorica will treat you well as a CSR.The benefits were decent, PTO accrual is very little, but the contracts are fairly simple. Pay is market.I was so proud to work at Alorica until I took the management position.I was pushed by my then manager to move up in the company for various reasons--one of them being job security.I went for it, applied for the management position and heard back 5 months later. My start date was pushed back twice due to "settling the background".The training ended up going so poorly, the CSR's had to go through training twice. Managers didn't have formal training until 5 months into the contract.I was given a stressed out team of 16 CSR's and learned every single part of my operating knowledge a little each day.The part that was nearly insurmountable, were the constant system issues. It prevented all of us from learning more and accomplishing the task at hand.I eventually had a wonderful superior that tried his best, but he was also plagued with the same issues. We were told to stay strong and keep working through it.I worked well over 50 hours each week, with my days off going to self-recovery. I really let the position consume me.It was my day off that I was informed that Alorica didn't have another contract to send me to, and I was terminated immediately.I learned a great deal about the position, and especially about myself--what I will, and will not tolerate.

Pro Agent

This company is great for beginners or those who are tired of staying with other toxic companies. The environment and management are friendly, and so are the facilities and securities. Training is fun! Salary disputes are well taken care of, depending on your Supervisor.

fun workplace

good management and collaborative environment, but the salary are not enough. the most enjoyable part of the job is the to. I learned a lot from staying here.

Pros

Free lunches

Look out for yourself.

If you are sick for longer than a day say with COVID you are supposed to call in each and everyday that you are gone. They will not tell you that but that is how they fire most people since I worked there.

Las reclutadoras son muy malas

El área de Recursos Humanos es deficiente, las reclutadoras describen la vacante de una manera y a la mera hora de la contratación te dicen otra cosa, por ejemplo los horarios o bonos. No recomiendo trabajar ahí.

Awful management

This was the worst company I’ve worked for. The work was easy, however the system used for scoring a call was the worst thing I’ve been through. The system had to pick up on certain positive words not only from you (the CSR) but also the customer. If the words weren’t used from the customer you fail the call and it ruins your productivity scores. You get written up for it if it continuously happened no matter how well or nice you’re treating the customer.

Pros

No harm no foul days

Cons

Sentiment scoring, management

Excelente lugar de trabajo

El trabajo es agradable aunque la empresa no siempre cumple lo que ofrece y los supervisores pocas veses están disponibles para ayudarte

It's okay

They offer your typical employee benefits but they don't really care much about the employees, I was sick with a fever and wanting to puke and they still wouldn't allow me to go to the infirmary.

dont do it's

You will be over worked**** under paid**** they do not care about you or your family. they want you to put them and their business needs above everything so that management can get a bonus.

It’s ok

Management can be more proactive when you have issues with IT or anything that is out of your control. To many hoops to jump through to get answers. You will lose pay if you are ever locked out of the systems you use, to no fault of your own and with no options to make up for it. Low pay

Terrible place to work

The training and the management don't really care about the workers. They want to throw you out and do not care if you sink or swim. Also they don't like to answer questions you have in training they have attitudes when you ask them a question and they don't know the answer.

Pros

That you work from home

Cons

Terrible management and training

Good place to.gain experience

Management helps you succeed. If there is ever an issue they will work with you. Good training to help build you up and succeed. Not a good place for job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alorica. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Alorica with