Alorica

2.9Work–Life Balance
2.7Pay & Benefits

Found 5,021 reviews matching the searchSee all 17,096 reviews

no comment ugh

no comment...not enough pay, hard to get there and back no public transportation reliablyeasily fired not enough to eat in easy access unless you drive , not enough break time

Alorica

My project was easy to move up. I had great managers. Enjoyed my time working for them. Worked from home and was given a raise 3x within the time I worked there.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Management can be micromanagers

Not Recommended.

It’s not a good place to work at all. The managers don’t care about your life outside of work and will change your schedule on you with little warning. Poor quality of training because nobody is on the same page; If I ask five different people the same question, I’ll get five different answers. And you’ll still get reprimanded for doing your job wrong even if that’s exactly how you were trained to do it. The pay is ok ($17/hr) and the benefits are good (medical, dental, 401K, etc.) but the management is what makes working here unbearable and draining. The only thing that makes that job bearable is the coworkers, but people quit often and quickly. This is the type of job where you only stay for the paid training and leave once you find something (anything!) else.

Ambiente estresante. Lo peor es RRHH

L@s supervisores no demuestran empatia, te avientan con mínima preparación en el puesto y si pides ayuda contestan mal. De mas esta decir que solo obtienes bono si l@s miras con ojitos lindos de ahí es si puedes tener beneficios básicos. Si pides ayuda a RRHH se ríen de ti además de que los pagos se retrasan. Siempre hay gente nueva. Nadie aguanta tanto ahí. No la recomiendo para nada. Un día de estos terminan con demanda por el comportamiento de algun@s managers

Good job

I liked the job but left for a more physically active job. Pay could have been better but wasn't terrible. Good feedback from upper management. Lots of work.

Not enough pay for remote workers

Pays your state’s minimum wages and has too little opportunities for other client access. Also requires you to have a lot of specific equipment but doesn’t give anything towards your expenses.

Excelente ambiente, un trabajo bien pago, tareas insufribles.

Sinceramente no pagan nada mal, y siendo agente la tarea tampoco es difícil. Con un mes o dos ya lo podes hacer con los ojos cerrados y en automático. El ambiente es genial, energético, siempre buena onda e inclusivo. Ahora, la cantidad de contactos que podes tener por día, y la calidad de los mismos, termina siendo agobiante con el pasar del tiempo.La organización de Recursos Humanos con Operations es pésima, también.

Pros

Salario, ambiente

Cons

Tarea, organización interna

Disappointed

I was a CSR for a little over a year, then moved up to management.This is tough to write because I was expecting Alorica to be my forever home.If you follow the guidelines, Alorica will treat you well as a CSR.The benefits were decent, PTO accrual is very little, but the contracts are fairly simple. Pay is market.I was so proud to work at Alorica until I took the management position.I was pushed by my then manager to move up in the company for various reasons--one of them being job security.I went for it, applied for the management position and heard back 5 months later. My start date was pushed back twice due to "settling the background".The training ended up going so poorly, the CSR's had to go through training twice. Managers didn't have formal training until 5 months into the contract.I was given a stressed out team of 16 CSR's and learned every single part of my operating knowledge a little each day.The part that was nearly insurmountable, were the constant system issues. It prevented all of us from learning more and accomplishing the task at hand.I eventually had a wonderful superior that tried his best, but he was also plagued with the same issues. We were told to stay strong and keep working through it.I worked well over 50 hours each week, with my days off going to self-recovery. I really let the position consume me.It was my day off that I was informed that Alorica didn't have another contract to send me to, and I was terminated immediately.I learned a great deal about the position, and especially about myself--what I will, and will not tolerate.

Pro Agent

This company is great for beginners or those who are tired of staying with other toxic companies. The environment and management are friendly, and so are the facilities and securities. Training is fun! Salary disputes are well taken care of, depending on your Supervisor.

Unstable

This is a very unstable company.Been here a little over a year , went through 3 projects, 3 different pay cutsWfh systems always go down!! They blame it on your Wi-Fi no responsibility for their old poor systems . Plus they don’t let you work if their systems keep messing up which indicates no pay !Only good thing I Can say is they give us extra day off nhnf but you don’t get paid for it .

fun workplace

good management and collaborative environment, but the salary are not enough. the most enjoyable part of the job is the to. I learned a lot from staying here.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Flexible hours, friendly atmosphere. Loved the job would definitely work there again and recommend. The only drawback was no benefits

I loved working for Alorica. Great company to work for. Tech support was always quick and accurate and very helpful. Was able to work around my children's schedule. Loved working from the convenience of working from home. The only drawback was there were no benefits

Pros

Flexible schedule

Cons

No benefits

It's okay

They offer your typical employee benefits but they don't really care much about the employees, I was sick with a fever and wanting to puke and they still wouldn't allow me to go to the infirmary.

Todo bien a excepción del salario.

Salario muy bajo a comparación de la competencia. Estuve para la Campaña SCI L-V 8-5. Muy relajado y tranquilo el trabajo. Sin embargo la paga es baja. Todo lo demás está bien.

The bank contract is a no

They have changed the bonus structure so that you barely make a bonus now about 15 people have quit since June due to the money they make now is not worth the drive into joplin to work.

payroll issues, incorrect tax, no roe

payroll issues, incorrect tax is taken off, payroll doesn't fix issues, management doesn't take responsibility for their mix-ups, lay blame elsewhere management not countable or payroll. don't supply roe, 6 weeks no roe, 6 months of the year you be lucky to get 25 hours week

Pros

pay you on time, benefits in 30 days, work at home

Cons

payroll issues, incorrect tax is taken off, payroll doesn't fix issues, management doesn't take responsibility for their mix-ups, lay blame elsewhere managment not countable or payroll. don't supply roe, 6 weeks no roe, 6 months of the year you be lucky to get 25 hours week, cant keep benefits or pay for it out your pocket

Terrible

Too many problems with the systems every day. Can’t consistently take calls, and do my job correctly because of it. We get compliance fails for the simplest things. Never been at a job with no 90 day raise either :/

No Raises

No raises, or pay increases. No pay increase since 2020. Managers should really be paid more than 40,000 a year. They work us to the bone and then expect the same performance for the same pay.

Poor environment for life Insurance Agent, no pay increases.

Worked as a Life Insurance Agent, Monday to Friday, 2 weeks paid vacation 37.5 hours paid per week. No pay increases, no bonuses. Work from home, had to supply own equipment.

It's a job

Company not to bad. Not much room for growth. Things change constantly with little to no training. Pay is bottom barrel and benefits are ok. Overall it's a job.

Pressure to perform without proper tools and training

Antagonizing employees doesn't help anyone, including the customers. Always a problem with pay/hours and computer systems/software. We were expected to show up for early meetings without compensation. Bathroom breaks are limited. Managers can be extraordinarily aggressive and disrespectful with some of the employees. HR does not help at all. The worst part of the job was management. The best part of this job was my co-workers.

Pros

Great co-workers

Cons

Horrible management, pay discrepancies

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alorica. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Alorica with