Alorica

2.9Work–Life Balance
2.7Pay & Benefits

Found 3,827 reviews matching the searchSee all 17,076 reviews

fun workplace

good management and collaborative environment, but the salary are not enough. the most enjoyable part of the job is the to. I learned a lot from staying here.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Excelente ambiente, un trabajo bien pago, tareas insufribles.

Sinceramente no pagan nada mal, y siendo agente la tarea tampoco es difícil. Con un mes o dos ya lo podes hacer con los ojos cerrados y en automático. El ambiente es genial, energético, siempre buena onda e inclusivo. Ahora, la cantidad de contactos que podes tener por día, y la calidad de los mismos, termina siendo agobiante con el pasar del tiempo.La organización de Recursos Humanos con Operations es pésima, también.

Pros

Salario, ambiente

Cons

Tarea, organización interna

Pro Agent

This company is great for beginners or those who are tired of staying with other toxic companies. The environment and management are friendly, and so are the facilities and securities. Training is fun! Salary disputes are well taken care of, depending on your Supervisor.

Overall an easy place to work at. Was not difficult at all just a little repetitive. Considering my position at this company, repetitiveness should be expected.

Las reclutadoras son muy malas

El área de Recursos Humanos es deficiente, las reclutadoras describen la vacante de una manera y a la mera hora de la contratación te dicen otra cosa, por ejemplo los horarios o bonos. No recomiendo trabajar ahí.

Good place to.gain experience

Management helps you succeed. If there is ever an issue they will work with you. Good training to help build you up and succeed. Not a good place for job security

Todo bien a excepción del salario.

Salario muy bajo a comparación de la competencia. Estuve para la Campaña SCI L-V 8-5. Muy relajado y tranquilo el trabajo. Sin embargo la paga es baja. Todo lo demás está bien.

Terrible

Too many problems with the systems every day. Can’t consistently take calls, and do my job correctly because of it. We get compliance fails for the simplest things. Never been at a job with no 90 day raise either :/

Needs lots and lots of work

No structure, never any supervisors around, their system is always down! Needs lots and lots of work. Can’t make any money because of their system is down you have to clock out that day.

Ok but could be better

Very unorganized, the job itself wasn’t that bad but it’s so hard sometimes to get in contact to support which ends up having you on a maybe 10 minute call for 30 or more minutes sometimes

It it was Work at Home, I would not work here.

I don’t feel I have job security. For a company that wants to attract the best employees, they do not do enough to keep the good employees. So much for being part of a “family”

Good to get skills, not enough to make a career

Alorica is good place to acquire new skills but enough to make a career out of it. It is very hard to advance to the next level. It is also hard to get good work schedule.

Did not enjoy my time working here

It’s a very stressful place to work. And no matter how hard you work the company doesn’t care. They are there to bring you down and try to find every reason to give you a hard time. No room for advancement in that job. And everyone that I personally knew that was working there has also quit and moved on to better jobs.

Doesn’t Seem That Great

Just started, already getting bad vibes from this place. I’ll stick it out and see if I’m wrong, but I’m usually not wrong when reading a new environment. First impression, management seems toxic.

It's a job

Company not to bad. Not much room for growth. Things change constantly with little to no training. Pay is bottom barrel and benefits are ok. Overall it's a job.

Laid back

Laid back job with work life balance. The bad you have to work on holidays. If it your first call center jobs I would recommend. Cool management works with your schedule.

Job Security

There is no job security with this company. PTO is hard to use. Point system for everything. They don’t even excuse doctor appointments if their documented.

Poor management, and stressful

They don't really care about their agent, they did not compensated on-time, they make you work overtime even in your rest day without compensation. The job is really stressful that's why their rating is low.

Pros

There's no pros

Cons

Long hours, Small salary

Stress full

Employees are not well compensated but this company is good for those who wants to start their career in a BPO industry. But I do not recommend this for your long term career

Just ok

Company was great but money doesnt match the workload. I wont recommend it though. You will only stay because of people and friends. Other than that, nothing special

El ambiente laboral depende de la línea de trabajo

Dependiendo del LOB en el que te coloquen. Puede ser un trabajo sencillo y que tiene instrucciones, objetivos e incentivos claros y definidos.O puede ser el trabajo más estresante del mundo, sin información clara en ningún lado, con supervisores que no ayudan ni resuelven dudas pero están más que dispuestos a imponer penalizaciones.

Pros

Buenas prestaciones, constante aprendizaje

Cons

Falta de homologación en la estructura laboral, experiencia muy variable

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alorica. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Alorica with

• Alorica
  • Work–Life Balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?