Alphabet Services
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Alphabet Services reviews

Alphabet Services

Alphabet Services Employee Review

Best in team work.

I am happy and fortunate to be with Alphabet Services because they are a very good company with good people. They are fun to work with and I am always inspired with their hard work and dedication especially the CEO. He is the open to our ideas no matter how small and big they are.

Great company culture

A typical day starts at 8:30am (AEST) and ends at 5:00pm (AEST). Team meetings are scheduled throughout the week. Communication with management is encouraged and they are always happy to address concerns, provide guidance, and give feedback when needed. Workplace culture is highly collaborative and inclusive – you will never feel that you are not given any support should you need it.

Pros

Highly collaborative and and inclusive work culture
Same location

Excellent workplace and an overall great bunch of people.

I am a member of Alphabet services and I never found a workplace so wonderful until I started here. Great management and a wonderful team of workers that all care.
Same location

Excellent company culture with a collaborative team.

Very relaxed but still productive workplace. Colleagues and supervisors are all accessible for any help or advice, or even just for a chat. Hours are flexible and work is not stressful. It really makes you feel like giving above and beyond because they make you feel so welcome. Plenty of opportunity to work alongside others.
  • Alphabet Services