Alphabet Services
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Alphabet Services reviews

Alphabet Services

Alphabet Services Employee Review

Excellent workplace and an overall great bunch of people.

I am a member of Alphabet services and I never found a workplace so wonderful until I started here. Great management and a wonderful team of workers that all care.

Great company culture

A typical day starts at 8:30am (AEST) and ends at 5:00pm (AEST). Team meetings are scheduled throughout the week. Communication with management is encouraged and they are always happy to address concerns, provide guidance, and give feedback when needed. Workplace culture is highly collaborative and inclusive – you will never feel that you are not given any support should you need it.

Pros

Highly collaborative and and inclusive work culture
Same location

Excellent company culture with a collaborative team.

Very relaxed but still productive workplace. Colleagues and supervisors are all accessible for any help or advice, or even just for a chat. Hours are flexible and work is not stressful. It really makes you feel like giving above and beyond because they make you feel so welcome. Plenty of opportunity to work alongside others.
Same location

Best team to work with. They support you every step of the way and value high-standard output.

If you're looking to work with a team that has the right priorities in mind, you'll want to be part of Alphabet Services. I love the workplace culture here -- steady improvement is valued, and you feel genuine support from the team members (even if the nature of our work is remote). The goals for each output are realistic, and you're motivated to do your best work every time. The outlook from management is always 'how can we help' or 'how can we solve this together', which I think is a good attitude to have. These are people you'll want to work hard and be your best for.

Pros

Excellent management style

Cons

Distance from your team members
  • Alphabet Services
  • Excellent workplace and an overall great bunch of people.