Alphabet Services Employee Reviews for Outreach SpecialistReview this company
Outreach Specialist1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 8 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Outreach Specialist (Current Employee) - Remote - 14 August 2021
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
A typical day starts at 8:30am (AEST) and ends at 5:00pm (AEST). Team meetings are scheduled throughout the week. Communication with management is encouraged and they are always happy to address concerns, provide guidance, and give feedback when needed. Workplace culture is highly collaborative and inclusive – you will never feel that you are not given any support should you need it.
Highly collaborative and and inclusive work culture
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Alphabet Services?
See more Alphabet Services reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alphabet Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 8 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Alphabet Services
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Alphabet Services? What are the steps alo…One person answered
- Does Alphabet Services require a background check? What kind of background check does Alphabet Servi…One person answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Alphabet Services?One person answered
- What would you suggest Alphabet Services management do to prevent employees from leaving?One person answered
- How has Alphabet Services responded to the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered