Alphabet Services
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Alphabet Services Culture reviews

Australia7 reviews

Clear
5.0Work–Life Balance

Great company culture

A typical day starts at 8:30am (AEST) and ends at 5:00pm (AEST). Team meetings are scheduled throughout the week. Communication with management is encouraged and they are always happy to address concerns, provide guidance, and give feedback when needed. Workplace culture is highly collaborative and inclusive – you will never feel that you are not given any support should you need it.

Pros

Highly collaborative and and inclusive work culture

Excellent workplace and an overall great bunch of people.

I am a member of Alphabet services and I never found a workplace so wonderful until I started here. Great management and a wonderful team of workers that all care.

Best team to work with. They support you every step of the way and value high-standard output.

If you're looking to work with a team that has the right priorities in mind, you'll want to be part of Alphabet Services. I love the workplace culture here -- steady improvement is valued, and you feel genuine support from the team members (even if the nature of our work is remote). The goals for each output are realistic, and you're motivated to do your best work every time. The outlook from management is always 'how can we help' or 'how can we solve this together', which I think is a good attitude to have. These are people you'll want to work hard and be your best for.

Pros

Excellent management style

Cons

Distance from your team members

Supportive team, environment that encourages continuous learning

- Supportive, hard working team- Friendly coworkers- Management that is always encouraging continuous learning and development- Positive culture- Opportunities to grow

Positive team culture with great job autonomy!

My time with Alphabet Services has been great! Their structure allowed me to take ownership of my role and have autonomy in my work. The team are so helpful and are always looking to support each other in some way or another. A great workplace culture!

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Alphabet Services?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alphabet Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Alphabet Services