Amart Furniture
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Amart Furniture reviews

Amart Furniture

Amart Furniture Employee Review

Enjoyed helping setup the Bankstown store

Hard work but great people. Great benefits. What I learned was some more aspects of sales The hardest part of the job was the long hours The best part was when the store officially opened and being involved in the doorbuster promotions.

Same role

Friendly but super competitive staff

I used to enjoy working here when the KPI’s weren’t the priority. Managers are all about making money - I personally value the quality of service I give over upselling and earning the company more money.

Pros

Friendly staff

Cons

Poor management, KPI’s, shifts change without notice and is dependant on your performance
Same role

Depends on every individual store's management

A job with relatively good pay, and has been a great experience working at Amart. However, the fun and excitement may vary depending on who is your current manager, but most of the time it is enjoyable. However, at times you will feel pressured in hitting target sales, even at low peak hours.

Unprofessional workplace

The management team are corrupt and you have to pick who you can trust. I was bullied by a manager, however when I had approached another manager about the situation it was NOT kept confidential. The initial manager continued being passive aggressive (they were doing the rosters during the time and deliberately assigned me with NO hours) and I had to leave as a result of the unprofessional conduct by the management team. The only thing that had kept me going were the friendly sales team, however, the industry was extremely competitive and all about money instead of the people. Personally, I was more stressed about the difficult coworkers rather than customers. Overall, the workplace environment was poor in the management team as they have no idea what they're doing half of the time.

Pros

Sales coworkers

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amart Furniture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Amart Furniture