Amart Furniture
View all Amart Furniture reviews

Amart Furniture

Amart Furniture Employee Review

Fun Place to work

Great place with plenty of opportunity for advancement....The work environment was very family friendly with rotating Thursday night and weekends. The hardest part was the morning clean.

Same role

Productive and Fun with the right management

It is a fun work environment when you have the right management team. They ensure you are physically and mentally good and always try and help you whenever they can. They work the roster around your availability and do not force or push you to work when you are not available.

Pros

Amazing managers

Cons

Too many changes within the company
Same role

Good but challenging

Good casual job, must be good at sales. As sales = weekly hours watch out for some people as some do steal your sales, customers will try get anything cheaper than the already sales priced

Pros

meeting new people everyday

Cons

Co-workers taking your sales from under your feet
Same location

No proper training provided

I worked for Amart for approximately 6 months. During that time I was given about 2 or 3 four hour shifts a week to start with. Then I had 1 four hour shift per week. I do not consider that sufficient training considering the very complicated systems they used. Most people were friendly and helpful but the General Manager spoke down to everyone as if they were stupid.

Pros

Staff discounts

Cons

Serious lack of training

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amart Furniture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Amart Furniture