Amart Furniture
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Amart Furniture reviews

Amart Furniture

Amart Furniture Employee Review

Good

It is a good job with a good pay and benefits. It is a good company to work for and they take good care of their employees. Management is good. Work environment is good.

Same location

A company that won’t be around much longer

Don’t even know where to start. Quality of furniture breaks while trying to assemble it, managers have no idea what they are doing and are rude. You don’t know who to trust in this company, and the ones you can trust and that will help you out get fired anyway. Have seen 4 store managers go in and out of employment in the short year I’ve been at this store. The commission scheme is also rubbish ensuring that with the sales that they run weekly you’re left selling heaps but with nothing to show for it but maybe a pat on the back for meeting your super unrealistic targets. Targets which rely on customers walking into the store which doesn’t happen. Would not recommend to anyone. Not an enjoyable job to have with literally no career path to be had.

Pros

Management system more entertaining than a circus

Cons

Amart Mentone

Amart Mentone was an absoloutly AMAZING store to work for, great staff and management team! always looked out for all of us and had our best interest at heart, loved every minute of working there

Unprofessional workplace

The management team are corrupt and you have to pick who you can trust. I was bullied by a manager, however when I had approached another manager about the situation it was NOT kept confidential. The initial manager continued being passive aggressive (they were doing the rosters during the time and deliberately assigned me with NO hours) and I had to leave as a result of the unprofessional conduct by the management team. The only thing that had kept me going were the friendly sales team, however, the industry was extremely competitive and all about money instead of the people. Personally, I was more stressed about the difficult coworkers rather than customers. Overall, the workplace environment was poor in the management team as they have no idea what they're doing half of the time.

Pros

Sales coworkers

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amart Furniture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Amart Furniture