Amart Furniture
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Amart Furniture Employee Reviews in Cairns QLD

Cairns QLD3 reviews

3.0Work–Life Balance

Challenging / Fast Paced

I have learnt to be multi task, prioritize, work as a team and also independently. I enjoy the challenge and face paced environment.

Great Working place lots of commited ppl

start the day with organising the Delivery's for the day then proceed to give jobs to each worker and sort out any problems with them and the jobs I have given out. I also help get the runs ready for the day as well and that uses up a lot of the day. then orgainse lunch breaks/10min Breaks Eg. then work out if I need casual staff on the next day and how many. then I will call them and let them know there times and how many hours they will be working. I make Roaster adjustment's to inc the new hours I have add to the casuals when its near the end of the day I thanks the guys for a hard days work.

Pros

meeting new ppl.

Cons

Angry Customers.

Working as Despatch manager

It has a challenge in it's own place. Every day is different and constantly testing you. We have 3 area's which need our attention. the Receivable's side is a always hard. We get a B double semi full of furniture everyday and as the despatch manager I had to keep in control 4 men who unload and keep a keen eye on where stock was being placed and the layout of where all is being placed as to ensure a clean warehouse and accessible for the despatching side. The second is the despatch dock where we are the last port of call for customers picking up there goods so customer service is a high priority. Fast efficient service and also attending to major drops and delivery truck services. The third is the show room where we work in with Sale and store mangers to get all new and special stock out and set out in floor plane as to be efficient and presentable to the customer experience in store. Along with general duties like paperwork, stock reports and customer issues via phone and in store. It is fast paced and need to be focused at all times for safety and service to customers.

Pros

Cons

long hours and lots of stress.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amart Furniture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Amart Furniture