Amart Furniture
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Amart Furniture Employee Reviews in Cockburn WA

Cockburn WA3 reviews

3.0Work–Life Balance

I thouroughly enjoyed my time working at superm amart. The staff and management were easy to work with which in turn created a great work atmospher

At Super Amart, I acquired a vast range of new experience to add to my already extensive retail\sales customer service background. I enjoyed the work atmosphere which in turn gave me an excellent work ethic.

Pros

Staff\ management, perks including discounted furntiture

Cons

nil

fun and friendly work environment

I love working at Amart furniture. it is a great place to gain experience with customer service and meeting customers expectations. I feel I have learnt all there is to learn from Amart and it is time to move on. I would recommend a job at Amart furniture to anyone looking to join to work force.

Pros

great work team

Cons

inconsistent rosters

Day to day operations

each morning start off loading delivery trucks and unloading warehouse trucks which can be up to 3 -8 trucks per day mon to fri. Assist in putting stock away and pulling stock for next day deliveries and store to store transfers. Doing my reports for stock control and weekly cycle counts. Assisting with getting new stock to the floor and helping rearrange floorstock for promos. Dealing with customer issues that may arise during day and getting them resolved with the customer leaving knowing that they have a good service than when they arrive. Having toolbox meeting on ohs and letting the staff be aware of changes that are being made.

Pros

working with good staff members

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amart Furniture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Amart Furniture