Amart Furniture
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Amart Furniture Employee Reviews in Mackay QLD

Mackay QLD3 reviews

I am currently working Full Time with Super Amart Mackay. I enjoy working in customer service and love the drive to meet set daily/weekly/monthly targets.

Cons

No way to progress thru company

Loading and unloading trucks. Given a section of the Warehouse that I had to control, keeping clean and organised.

Pros

Work roster

Cons

close to home

always busy and loved it. too much heavy lifting though. good pay

broke into a new field of retail. sold furniture, beds, Manchester, protective products, warranties, bbq's. learnt about all these and finance and associated requirements and legalities. organised delivery and costed deliveries Australia wide. very interesting job. even helped fix computers when they went down with a technician on the other end of the phone. attended several in house training sessions to better sell and promote products. building kit furniture was a challenge but I mastered it. carrying/moving lounge suites, king beds and solid wooden heavy tables was my undoing. those pieces of furniture was just to heavy for me to handle. otherwise I loved the job, the customer interaction and got on well with the staff. we socialise out of business hours occasionally. competition for sales is just part of the job. it generally worked well.

Pros

good commission. set rosters. great annual pay

Cons

very heavy lifting. building furniture on the floor, there was no table/bench available to assemble on

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amart Furniture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Amart Furniture