Amart Furniture
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Amart Furniture Employee Reviews in Springwood QLD

Springwood QLD4 reviews

3.0Work–Life Balance

Welcoming and Encouraging Team Environment

Overall the company is a great place to work. The team are generally friendly and helpful. The targets are firm but achievable and it is a great place if you are looking for advancement in the workplace.

Pros

Commission Targets, Sales Targets and Team Environment

Cons

Hours Available

No proper training provided

I worked for Amart for approximately 6 months. During that time I was given about 2 or 3 four hour shifts a week to start with. Then I had 1 four hour shift per week. I do not consider that sufficient training considering the very complicated systems they used. Most people were friendly and helpful but the General Manager spoke down to everyone as if they were stupid.

Pros

Staff discounts

Cons

Serious lack of training

Fun Place to work

Great place with plenty of opportunity for advancement....The work environment was very family friendly with rotating Thursday night and weekends. The hardest part was the morning clean.

okay

A lot of typical back stabbing between office and sales. A lot of arguments with customers due to the bad products and high return of products. Good career advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amart Furniture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Amart Furniture