Amart Furniture
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Amart Furniture Employee Reviews for Forklift Operator

Forklift Operator6 reviews
Australia6 reviews

3.0Work–Life Balance

Great People to work with but not so great Management

With changing management and ultimately changing the process that was previously working. They have shot themself in the foot! I had an opportunity to work at brand new DC but the new management was shocking when once successful now-bankrupt become DC manager that explains a lot.

Pros

New everything and great people to work with

Cons

Heavy and repetitive lifting and constant changes by management

Fast paced

Enjoyed my ten years with the company.fast paced job always busy good friendly staff and management and made some good friends as well.overall a big thumbs up.

A lot of employees were hostile toward management and fellow workers

A typical day at work consisted of picking orders for Super A-mart stores. The warehouse was disorganised and overstocked from over ordering.There were a lot of employees under the influence of illicit drugs every day, creating an atmosphere of overt hostility. I didn't like it. (Hence my eventual resignation). The hardest part of the job was trying to find the actual products, as they were hardly ever in the correct locations. The safety aspect side of things was non-existent. Employees were constantly flouting safety rules(standing on tines etc.) The most enjoyable part of the job was going home at the end of my shift.

Pros

Working afternoon shift

Cons

Management not acting upon drug culture

If you're after equality then keep looking

I worked there for a few years and can say that it's extremely stressful, not due to the work but the people you work around, no matter how many toolboxes you have, you're getting the same issues constantly from the same people and it gets swept under the mat everytime. Teamwork is scarce

Pros

Also discounted broken furniture

Cons

Don't leave your cutlery in the smoko room

was a good job

the work sites where good with a diversity of nationalitys an backgrounds the days got long most of the time which was probably the hardest thing working 12hour shifts day to day but was a great job in an out

Productive and a fun work environment

Awesome hours, Great management team, Fun work team, very understanding people, family orientated.A+ if you have fork lift license but not necessary.If you are a good worker, full time offered.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Amart Furniture?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amart Furniture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Amart Furniture Reviews by Location

• Amart Furniture
  • Forklift Operator
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?