Amart Furniture
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Amart Furniture Employee Reviews for Sales

Sales7 reviews
Australia7 reviews

3.0Work–Life Balance

Productive and Fun with the right management

It is a fun work environment when you have the right management team. They ensure you are physically and mentally good and always try and help you whenever they can. They work the roster around your availability and do not force or push you to work when you are not available.

Pros

Amazing managers

Cons

Too many changes within the company

Good but challenging

Good casual job, must be good at sales. As sales = weekly hours watch out for some people as some do steal your sales, customers will try get anything cheaper than the already sales priced

Pros

meeting new people everyday

Cons

Co-workers taking your sales from under your feet

A Kindergarten to work within.

Being part of the ‘Casual’ sale team has been a real eye opener. The Team / people I work with are great and just like any other work place, we all realise that we need to work and do our best as a team. In house management 2IC / Branch managers are OK yet seem to be puppets towing the long line of the ‘AMART’ way.Part of the ‘Mission Statement’ pushes the importance of its people on all levels yet being on the inside that’s all just propaganda, with recent internally events proving just so.Senior management that float from store to store are not focusing on its ‘Back Bone’ being its ‘PEOPLE’ it’s all now just about dollar.Work environment is OK yet with the internal systems being heavy handed; it’s more often than not a Kindergarten to work within.

Pros

The friends i've made.

Cons

Kindergarten environment - The focus on $$$ not people

Fun Place to work

Great place with plenty of opportunity for advancement....The work environment was very family friendly with rotating Thursday night and weekends. The hardest part was the morning clean.

Very disfunctional to work in

i had to learn how to train myself....noone had the right attitude and when you did find an employee that was good they were moved or left.

Pros

good hours

Cons

no training

Management sucks

I was satisfied with the sales role in Super Amart and achieved top sales in the country, I applied for a better position internally and management decided to move me to the store where i have to start from scratch and will be behind in sales. Management is full of people promoted from despatch, with no relevant experience.

Cons

Promotion is base on whom you know instead of what you know.

I liked working at super amart, when i was working there. the only reason i am not there is because i didnt get enough hours.

super amart is an ok place to work at I liked talking with the customers and I liked how I actually wanted to be there it was nice.at that time.. but after that I found out my hours were cut I lost motivation in that place and I just didn't want to be there. If my hours didn't get cut I would of loved to stay there and be part of the team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amart Furniture. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7
2.7
2.8
  • Amart Furniture
  • Sales
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?