AmazingCo
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

AmazingCo Employee Reviews

Australia10 reviews
+The job is "Amazing" taking groups on tours to the various winery areas. You meet a great variety of people and get to know the winery areas quite well. Some groups, though, can be boisterous. The management failed badly last year in not having the right tour accreditations, so trips are now less than 11 passengers, which has limited tour opportunities. Most tours are on weekends.
Aside from having an awesome range of experiences and services on offer that enrich the day to day lives of thousands of people, AmazingCo also has one of the best company cultures I have experienced in my career.

Management (and the team in general) are extremely supportive, knowledgable, encouraging and welcoming. The office environment promotes positivity, happiness and creativity whilst learning, expanding & mastering your professional skill set to perform at your very best.

You are encouraged to share your thoughts & ideas and have many opportunities to grow within the company as management care to see their team strive and thrive.

It is the perfect blend of productive work, passion for what you do, happiness and expertise rolled into one and I highly recommend anyone to join the team!
Pros
Culture, Management, Opportunities, Work-Life balance
AmazingCo is a fantastic place to work. It's a fast-paced environment where something new is happening all the time. Everyone is fun and inclusive, with plenty of social events and more importantly everyone is incredibly supportive of each other.
All ideas are welcomed and there are loads of opportunities to grow and to make your role your own.
AmazingCo workplace is inclusive, diverse and social. Creativity and ideas are encouraged and there is room to grow. They invest in their employees happiness and growth by holding regular catch-ups, work occasions and events. There is no feeling of hierachy in management style or office layout.
Pros
Regular work events & Job growth
Cons
AmazingCo has provided me with such a welcoming company, the most inclusive and progressive business that I have worked for.

Great office culture, great management and professional development plans. Great perks, and easy location.

Highly recommend.
Pros
Great culture, great development plans, fun workplace, diverse, progressive and fun.
I've been with AmazingCo for years and loved my time here. There is something new happening all the time and loads of opportunities! You should apply and come have fun with the team :)
Thank you for the 4 wonderful years of working with Amazing Kids Parties Perth!
It's been the best thing that had happened to me and I truly appreciate the opportunities.
Pros
So many different types of parties to entertain at
Driving AmazingCo groups around the wineries lets me grow my knowledge and love for wine in a relaxed and enjoyable job.

The management is very supportive and payment is weekly.
Organised with great training.
Great variety of entertainment and parties to work at.

Party kits are dropped off to you so there is no need to drive around and pick anything up.
Pros
Reliable work and travel allowance
Packs are organised and easy to understand
Lots of training provided

Management easy to deal with

Many diverse opportunities to choose from

Easy scheduling system