Ambition
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Ambition Employee Reviews

I work in Ambition company. This company is a microfinance company. The headoffice of this company in delhi. M very happy to work this company but some family problem I quit this job
Ambition is a great place to work with strong management and culture. It exudes its values in all walks of life. It is focused on an inch-wide mile deep philosophy that makes it a leader in its field.
I don't really have a comment because at the moment i am not working i am at home till further notice and i really need a job I got 4kids that depends on me
From the moment that I stepped into the Ambition office, I felt immediately welcomed. Not only is it a close-knit group here but the culture at Ambition is truly one of the best that I’ve seen, and have the pleasure of experiencing, in the business. If I had to use a word to describe Ambition and our culture, I would have to say ‘diverse’. From the people, the initiatives we roll out (such as our Back to Work program, our HaTCH brand, and CSR projects), the ideas that are raised to the team-bonding activities we do, there has never been a dull moment at Ambition!
The leader, the people and the office committees have shaped my experience at Ambition to be an amazing one. People here are open-minded, energised and passionate which makes working at Ambition meaningful and enjoyable. Our office committees do an excellent job of organising activities and initiatives that are inclusive and fun, which creates an incredible office culture that I’ve never experienced in other organisations.
It has been always nice moments working in either of the company's have been able to archive alot in terms of growth with my career have learnt different cuisines and that has made me to a better person
I learnt time management when I had a job, I also learnt the value of money and how hard it is to earn money. the working environment was friendly the hardest part of the job was keeping the same level of energy and consistency with all the different guest. the most enjoyable part of the job was the staff that I worked with.
Pros
free dinner
Cons
lot of work for small amout of money
i did training for nurse delegation i didn't pass it so i had to find a different job. they are really outgoing people to work with. The manager is always there when you need help or anything i would have stayed if i passed my test. its a good company to work for. Sometimes it does overwhelm you.
まだ仕事を始めたばかりではありますが、楽しくやっています。これからも一生懸命仕事に励みたいと思います!
Software Faculty in a computer instt.I want to build my career in software related department.I would like to join any relevant job.Its my assurance that I can devote myself to the best of my knowledge
Pros
Hard working
Cons
Tiredness
A typical day was ,greeted with some free coffee in the morning , and as i was pregnant it wasnt really a very stressful environment to be,the targets was easily met as each day flowed by...
Pros
incentives were great!!!!
Cons
weekend work
Mein typischer Tag bei der Arbeit ist, als ich in einem Kundenhaus ankam. Die erste Sache ist, um Freuden zu tauschen, indem sie fragen, wie er oder sie war seit dem letzten Mal traf ich sie. Ich werde fragen, ob sie sich Sorgen um irgendeine Situation machen oder wenn es irgendetwas gibt, das ich ihnen helfen kann, bevor ich meine Aufgaben für diese Sitzung anfange. Dann frage ich ihre Genehmigung, bevor ich fortfahre.
Pros
Hart arbeitend, Lachelt
Cons
Sei zu nett
In the Christmas season they have works in factories and warehouses Prolog.ltd , after Christmas I have worked as a chef's assistant in restaurant and loading truckloads on ikea
Transporting cars from city to city
Drive with care all the time

To drive from other province to on other province then you have to come back same day without a rest
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Une très bonne expérience, en tant que plus jeune candidat de France et plus jeune directeur de communication de France
Pros
Communication
I worked for this angency for 4 years on one assignment easy company to work for never had any problems there was always paid on time. Very happy with the job.
It was a pleasant place to be. I had collegues you could collaborate with but it was also possible to work independantly. I particularly liked testing clients, but that was the most difficult part of the work as well.
Pros
work independently ; collaboration with colleages
Cons
Commuting