Ambulance Victoria
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Ambulance Victoria Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

3.7Work–Life Balance

Family friendly work environment.

All departments that I worked in the staff were extremely supportive and friendly. All Managers were very approachable. Able to have a laugh to help boost moral when times where sometimes difficult

Ambulance Victoria - Corporate - Letting down the Community and toxic corporate culture.

Working in the corporate division, there was a toxic working environment, where staff members get away with surfing on Facebook instead of productively working, workplace politics and gossip is rank and bullying behaviour from coworkers.

Pros

Helping the community

Cons

Corporate culture, Lack of professionalism

Great team to work with

Have worked here for 15 years and work has become boring and monotonous. Looking for a change, preferably in the HR field.

Pros

Nice people

Cons

Lack of advancement/personal growth

Flexible & Friendly Environment

Great flexibility but very little opportunity for advancement/opportunities for PT work. Management are bad communicators but co-workers in general are very friendly and great to work with. My job has become very monotonous and boring with little variety/stimulation. I don't like not being busy. I can't find anything to say about the most enjoyable part of my job which is sad, but the main reason why I am looking for a change.

Pros

Flexibility/family friendly employer

Cons

Lack of opportunity for PT/Administration positions

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Ambulance Victoria?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ambulance Victoria. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Ambulance Victoria