AMCS Employee Reviews

Great Company
Finance & Accounting Intern (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SC27 February 2019
I had the pleasure to work at AMCS and it was a great experience. The work environment is very friendly and productive with great relationships amongst employees and superiors.
Pros
Superiors are easy to talk to and help out whenever called upon.
overall work experience
Crossing Guard (Current Employee) –  Santa Maria, CA17 January 2019
Horrible supervisor She shorts your hours without your knowledge you never see your time card you don't get to keep track of your hours very unprofessional worse boss I have ever had I don't recommend working for this company if in Santa Barbara north county
Pros
Working with the kids
Cons
Boss is horrible
Gode kolleger og rart sted at være
Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Nørrebro, Københavns kommune21 February 2018
Det er et rart arbejdsmiljø, med massere af sociale aktiviteter såsom fodboldhold, biograf klub, bryggerlaug og meget andet. Vi har gode arbejdstider og en god omgangstone.
Pros
Frokost, Massage og gratis fredagsbar
Carpenter/laborer
Carpenter Helper (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WI29 September 2017
Nice place to work. Hard work. Hung cabinets fixed apartments, I was the laborer so I had to clean up after everything. Learned a lot here that I can use when I own my own place.
AMCS is an innovative and cutting edge company
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Western United states31 August 2017
AMCS is an innovative and cutting edge company. The Chief Executive Officer is one of the most ingenious men I have ever know. Each employee is hand picked and highly qualified. Over all, I would strongly recommend AMCS to anyone!
Pros
Financial rewards
Cons
empresa dedica a estructuras metalicas de alta calidad y con mucha falta de recurso humano
operandor cnc , mesa de corte esab plegadora diper (Current Employee) –  camino internacional 4700 con con27 September 2016
seria un gran empresa con un mayor aprecio a sus trabadores tanto en seguridad , beneficios y remuneracion economica .
Pros
ninguno
Cons
sobre tiempo obligatorio mal remunerado
Never ending learning experience. Great people.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Goose Creek, SC18 November 2014
Begin by policing the grounds. Then test and treat the pool as needed. Commence doing service requests or a make ready for new resident move in. Plumbing leaks and climate control issues may be priorities. Possibly a faulty appliance may need repair. I learned a lot working this job and met some great people in the business. Attended Trident Technical College for Industrial Technology (HVAC). Became proficient working this job. Also became familiar with many attributes of plumbing, electrical, appliance and building maintenance and repair.
The hardest part of this job was pleasing some managers. Most were very grateful to have maintenance support. Accomplishment of repairs that resulted in satisfied and happy residents was the most enjoyable part of this job, next to the people I worked with and for.
Pros
Learning experience of very useful skills.
Cons
Occassional micro management.
great work colleagues
Welder (Current Employee) –  Chatham, ENG23 April 2014
6am-4pm Welding concrete reinforcements. Management could b a lot better causing low morale. Great bunch of lads to work with hardest part of the job is getting management to side with you
Cons
bad management
Fun working environment. Extremely flexible working environment.
Program Director (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SC3 December 2013
I make sure things are in place for the day so that the day runs smoothly. I prepare curriculum and tools the kids need to get homework and studying done. I make sure staff is on time and prepared for when the children arrive. The hardest part of the job is not getting overwhelmed with duties, and in turn having one child miss out on the opportunity for help. The most enjoyable part of my job is making that one child happy and like they accomplished what they worked for, which in turn boost their confidence and desire to want to learn and succeed.
Pros
Flexible schedule
üretken ve husurlun iş ortamı
satış yönetici (Former Employee) –  antalya6 October 2012
cok iyi bir ortamda arkadaşlarla calışılıyor ierketn yönetimi almanlardan oluşuyor ve maaşınızı her ayın birinde alırsınız
Pros
ücretsız yemek
Cons
az mesayı
Pleasant atmosphere
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SC13 September 2012
My typical day at work is very busy dealing with multiple housing situations due to multi family living. I learned to deal patiently with the public while delivering a professional attitude in addressing problems with quality solutions. The management team and coworkers express an interest in the community which leads to progress in the making among customer relations. The hardest part of the job is yet to be seen when u approach each situation with a win-win attitude.
Pros
the satisfaction of a job well done.
Cons
not being able to complete a project in a timely manner and waiting on parts.