AMCS Employee Review

Fun working environment. Extremely flexible working environment.
Program Director (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SC3 December 2013
I make sure things are in place for the day so that the day runs smoothly. I prepare curriculum and tools the kids need to get homework and studying done. I make sure staff is on time and prepared for when the children arrive. The hardest part of the job is not getting overwhelmed with duties, and in turn having one child miss out on the opportunity for help. The most enjoyable part of my job is making that one child happy and like they accomplished what they worked for, which in turn boost their confidence and desire to want to learn and succeed.
Pros
Flexible schedule

Other AMCS Employee Reviews

Great Company
Finance & Accounting Intern (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SC27 February 2019
I had the pleasure to work at AMCS and it was a great experience. The work environment is very friendly and productive with great relationships amongst employees and superiors.
Pros
Superiors are easy to talk to and help out whenever called upon.
Cons
overall work experience
Crossing Guard (Current Employee) –  Santa Maria, CA17 January 2019
Horrible supervisor She shorts your hours without your knowledge you never see your time card you don't get to keep track of your hours very unprofessional worse boss I have ever had I don't recommend working for this company if in Santa Barbara north county
Pros
Working with the kids
Cons
Boss is horrible