AMS
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

AMS Employee Reviews

3.8Work–Life Balance

Amazing business, brilliant people to work with

AMS is an amazing business that's grown so rapidly due to the quality of it's people and agility to scale the business to cope with demand. Culture is very collaborative and although work can be difficult at times, there's always a team to support you.

Pros

Excellent, intelligent and highly experience people who you can learn a lot from

Cons

IT and infrastructure is poor for a business of it's size.

Take Good Care Of Employees

Salary and Benefits are competitive, especially if you come from a smaller country. Career progress is great, the work is not easy, but not too stressful either.

Pros

Great support for newcomers, career progression options, free education

Cons

Bureaucracy, strong hierarchy that sometimes make things take longer than you'd expect

Great company some accounts are ran poorly

The company AMS is awesome but some accounts do not align with the company values. Needs some improvement in that area. Pay could also be better.

Excellent training ground for fresh graduates and career shifters

Management always prioritize their employees welfare and I have given so much opportunities to learn. Though compensation should be improved and must be calibrated for tenured employees

Ok for those fresh out of college that fits a certain mode.

Indecisive leadership. Your experience will be based on your assigned account that may change frequently. Excessive workload is common and lay off risk.

Flexibles y un buen lugar para crecer

Excelente cultura.Muy flexible y comprensivos con el balance de de la vida laboral y familiar.Todos muy amables desde el principio y sueles trabajr con todo el equipo de distintas partes del mundo.Los gerentes son muy comprensivos y echan una mano si es necesario.

Pros

Buen salario, buenas prestaciones, amables, Home office

Cons

Suelen pedirte que te conectes antes de tu horario laboral, pero puedes salir antes

Flexible place to work with career advancement if desired. The company is pretty fair about time off and doesn't micromanage. The requisition load can be high depending on the client you support.

Pros

Pto, Flexible Work Hours, Supportive Team Members

Cons

Training is insufficient

Laid back environment with strong support to reach your goals

Excellent culture!Very flexible and understanding of work life balance.Involved in community outreach.Managers are very supportive, and lend a hand if necessary.

Pros

Themed Lunches, Discount YMCA Membership, Fun Atmosphere, Team Work makes the dream work

Good company

Good company. I left because of the salary and freelancera that were also working at the client’s side and they were really making our life more difficult.

Pros

Nice culture. everybody was very friendly

Cons

Poor salary

Amazing Company!

I just want to say that AMS is such an amazing company. I haven't been there long, but my team and my managers make me feel so welcome. I find the work to be very challenging, but in the very best way possible. I love everything that this company stands for and I hope to be with this company for many years to come. I would recommend this company wholeheartedly!

Cons

Overall, they are very good.

1- Good place to work in general.2 - Good training. 3 - Nice office. 4 - No job stability 5 - Good people6 - Wish I could have stayed longer with them.

Pros

Ppl are nice and polite.

Cons

No firm HR actions about negative behaviors of some team members.

Not bad. Could be better

While I have a good boss and supportive coworkers, it's discouraging to handle such a heavy work load a some stress, yet make less than the direct hires of the client that I work for. Advancement opportunities seem to be slim, even more so discouraged by your boss, since you.have to talk it over before even applying to another internal position.As for internal positions, they are unpredictable as the job could be available one day and then on hold the next after you interview with the recruiter.

Pros

Remote sine 2018 and love not being micro managed

Cons

I wish pay would match the work and could be paid as much as recruiters.

Leadership need to take a good look within

Don’t know what has happened to this company but In all my years here I have never experienced such poor, discriminatory treatment as I have in recent months. Handling of general performance management, recent furlough and redundancies by middle and senior management was shocking and disappointing. Decisions massively biased, in most cases management structures have remained keeping them safe, whist large amount of operational staff are let go. You have to question who is agreeing to these reverse pyramid structures which is only going to lead to operational staff on the ground burning out. Highly political environments where decisions are not made on merit but who you get on with and don’t challenge.Current big “focus” on de&i and wellbeing is disingenuous to say the least. They are Getting staff to talk on these matters but It’s all a bit safe, painting AMS in a good light and supportive when in real life situations they don’t want to know.

Pros

Salary and benefits excellent, big client names

Cons

Inexperienced middle and senior managers, cronyism, biased and discriminatory decisions, no consequences unless you pursue legally, Ineffectual and insincere leadership, promote the company as being open and inclusive, in reality don’t want to deal with related issues raised.

Good place to work at

Worked here as an admin before being made redundant. It’s a fast paced environment and not every day is the same. People I worked with on the team were amazing and extremely helpful.Flexible working is very useful as you can pick and choose your working hours to suit your needs and work from home too. It’s a very chilled out environment as long as you did your job. My manager was great, always pushed me to do well and took interest in my development with the company. Monthly meetings took place with the whole office where news would be shared across whole center and sometimes we would have speakers present to talk about their journey at AMS. Monthly star of the month would also be picked and given a little incentive.

Pros

Flexible working, buying extra holiday, working from home, personal development, opportunities to pick up extra tasks and learn

Cons

Maybe too secretive at times, and treating everything too secret from staff, Just be honest in the beginning instead of asking at last minute.

Inclusive atmosphere, great co-workers

Working at AMS was enjoyable. My teams were very collaborative. I loved my coworkers and learned from them every day. Being flexible is a must, as client needs change frequently.

Pros

Collaborative teams. Great managers to work for.

Cons

Takes a while to get promoted.

Good Company and Good People

I worked with great people and would get the job done, interviewing candidates and learned about a lot of different banking positions and how the HR field works and how much goes into the different things. Management was great and friendly and usually easy to talk to. The culture was very relaxed and peaceful. The hardest part of the job is knowing the specific path you want to take because there are various things to learn from. The teams that I've worked on have had great people that have become friends and that has been one of the greatest parts.

Pros

Remote Work, Free Coffee, Ping Pong, quiet spaces and large rooms

Good company to explore your carrer path

It's nice environment to work, humble and good place to boroaden your knowledge. On thr other hand, pls pay attention to remuneration, like bonus / year end bonus. The employee entitle got it as a reward from the company.

Pros

Flexible working hour/day.

Cons

Bonus

Generally positive

Typically very positive however middle management enjoyed a gossip and acted unprofessional on several occasions, promotions for friends etc. as opposed to well performing staff. Excellent company generally but room for improvement.

Absolutnie nie polecam

Firma tnie koszty i ucięła pracownikom pensje i czas pracy o 20% (prócz tych, którzy pracują na najwyższych stanowiskach). W tym samym czasie podpisało lukratywne umowy z dużymi korporacjami. Narzucanie morderczego reżimu pracy i wymóg aby wyrabiać 100% workloadu w 80% czasu. Mikromenedżment bezużyteczny - nie pomaga w niczym, nie słucha cię, nikt nie bierze pod uwagę tego co mówi zespół. Narzucanie dodatkowych obowiązków bez porozumienia z tobą, brak zespołowej współpracy. Po prostu narzuca się tobie co raz więcej obowiązków i masz to zrobić pracując 6 godz dziennie. Bardzo kiepskie wynagrodzenie, a trzeba pamiętać że całość pracy odbywa się w języku angielskim więc jest wymagana znajomość języka na poziomie C1. Niestety płaca nie wynagradza tych wymogów. Brak bonusa, premii itp. Absolutna beznadzieja, zerowe możliwości awansu, chyba że znasz dodatkowe języki, za które - UWAGA - jest dodatek 500 zł, co raczej wydaje się żałosnym wynagrodzeniem za znajomość np norweskiego itp. Obecnie z powodu koronawirusa wszyscy pracujemy z domu, niestety nie przysługuje nam z tego powodu żaden dodatek. Firma chwali się elastycznością godzin pracy - to totalna bzdura, nie spotkałam do tej pory ani jednego zespołu, którego członkowie mogli sobie wybierać godziny pracy. Z tego przywileju korzysta tylko management.

Pros

Dość szybko dostaje się umowę na czas nieokreślony

Cons

Zarobki, atmosfera, możliwość awansu/rozwoju, brak premii za ciężką pracę

n/a

great flexibility and collaborative culture. Fast-paced culture, fun colleagues, global organization, offers good remote working opportunities, progression limited

Positive environment, hard-working and supportive

A strong work from home culture in many areas of the business connected to responsibility and accountability for your work. Collaborative environment, honesty and supportive attitude seen as important to deliver projects and expand knowledge. Management is generally supportive but business pressures remain so there is crunch points. Hardest part of the job is managing across different geographies, countries and cultures. The most enjoyable part of the job was the variety of clients and challenges you get to work on.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AMS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• AMS