ANC
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

ANC Employee Reviews

Australia8 reviews

3.7Work–Life Balance

It s all about the company

Way too much work .Days of 11, 12 , 13 and even 14 hours shiftNo more personal life.You just work work work and work and when you tell them about the amount of work .... they just reply do your best and nothing changes

Pros

Money

Cons

Really long hours

Too much heavy lifting they don’t follow the law

They just want the job to be done no matter what.They keep saying in the beginning but once ur on board they don’t care.All they want to complete the job for them

Anc

They are a great company to work for being a subcontractor its a better lifestyle then workin as an employee but the moneys not there thats the only downfall i would say

Toxic Culture

Toxic culture, work place bullying that was ignored by HR. Has seen a large turnover of staff. Constant pressure with little support and scapegoating from senior management.

fast paced work

Fast paced work, good salary, had to be on time. A day would start by stickering jobs and delivering to the docing area. May be required to help load the jobs into the trucks. Day finishes when all jobs have been loaded into trucks.

Management don't listen

No room for advancement if you are a driver. They have cut the pay rates for home delivery drivers. Management don't listen when you raise issues or concerns.

I don't stay with this job because I find it not pair.

I work with this company on AD HOC Basis and most of my delivery I am getting are not a good paying delivery. Delivery with a lot of heavy lifting, like pick up of books or stationary. I am earning enough just like a minimum wage earner because if I deducted my expenses for petrol and food what will be remain is will not be enough to be income for the day.

Pros

nothing

Cons

unreliable income

Owner /Operator that works independently and is rewarded financially for working hard

I drive from 7am to 5pm daily, usually six days a week. The work can be hard but I enjoy the challenge of doing the completed job to the customers satisfaction. I am an owner operator and enjoy the benefits of that life style but the industry is getting harder to have a secure long term future. I am looking to move to something that is more secure and longer term. I also would like to base myself out of Adelaide as I have my own home base there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ANC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ANC