Anglican Care
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Anglican Care Employee Reviews

Excellent team, fair work conditions loved working there.highly recommend workplace. Would return to work there any day. Supportive management team, really welcoming to new goners.
Pros
Teamwork
Cons
Distance from home
Think twice when they offer you a job, it might sound great but there are fair few holes in the company. Just lots of bullying happens and nothing ever gets resoveled
Pros
Friends
Cons
Everything sucked
15 May 2020
Thank you for the feedback. We encourage our team members to provide feedback and offer various opportunities for them to do this while working with us, together with offering extensive support services. This includes the ability to provide confidential feedback to the CEO via our website. As an organisation we know how important the voice of our employees are and aim to continually improve the access to support and communication channels for our team.
Great company to work for. Good management and like a family. Friendly environment. Clean and tidy. Residents constantly have activities to do with the activities officer.
15 May 2020
Thanks for the great review! It is so nice to hear that you are enjoying being part of our awesome team.
The job duties are well organised and clear; friendly work environment; extra shifts are available most f the days. They provide good training and refreshment course to help you keep up with your work.
15 May 2020
Loved working for Anglican Care . The place was beautiful and clean. Staff there are amazing including AIN through to kitchen staff/ cleaners. .RNs are even better they are all totally incredible love every one of them. A place were you really are a team.Admin really great too. The only problem is they are so not paid enough for all the hard work they all do. The Residents are all lovely as well.
Pros
Best Staff, Beautiful place to work, nice residents.
Cons
Not enough pay
15 May 2020
Many thanks for the review! We totally agree with you, its is our amazing team that sets us apart!
Unsafe workplace. Friendly staff. Over worked. Zero care from management. Salary packaging benefits No encouragement to better yourself Unorganized
15 May 2020
Thank you for the feedback. At Anglican Care our team are our most important resource and enable the provision of excellent care and services that enhance the wellbeing, quality of life and lifestyle of our residents and consumers. As an organisation we are dedicated to providing a values based working environment and culture, that supports our staff in their career. We encourage our team members to provide feedback and offer various opportunities for them to do this while working with us, together with offering extensive support services. This includes the ability to provide confidential feedback to the CEO via our website. As an organisation we know how important the voice of our employees are and we aim to continually improve the access to support and communication channels for our team.
awesome place to work, great and friendly staff, good and caring management, nice work ethics. always looking forward to my next shift as everyday is an amazing day.
15 May 2020
Thank you for your review, we are glad to hear you are enjoying your time as part of the Anglican Care Team. Our commitment to our employees’ ongoing training, professional development and personal wellbeing has made Anglican Care an employer of choice for people working in the aged care sector. We’re very proud of that fact!
A typical day are eight hour shifts, education is an essential part the of the position, work independently through out the day, the hardest part of the position is clients passing on, Being a part of my clients lives helping the elderly live an independent life for as long as possible in the security of there own homes and bringing a smile to there faces.
15 May 2020
Thank you for your review, we are glad to hear you enjoyed your time as part of the Anglican Care Team. Our commitment to our employees’ ongoing training, professional development and personal wellbeing has made Anglican Care an employer of choice for people working in the aged care sector. We’re very proud of that fact!
I enjoyed working there and I miss it very much. I miss the residents and I miss the workplace. I think that NSW does a far better job paying and looking after their employees and in turn residents than has been my experience in Victoria thus far. The salary packaging is excellent and does not seem to be available in Victoria. If I were offered a full time job in Activities in Anglican care I would probably move back in a heartbeat.
Pros
It really is an awesome place to work for
Cons
I suppose there are some but I could deal with it. There are issues with every employer.
15 May 2020
Thanks for the great review! We are so glad to hear you had a good experience as part of the Anglican Care team.
My day starts with getting residents out bed and prepare them for the day ahead. Serve breakfast to them, making sure that everyone is enjoying breakfast and give assistance to those who cannot feed themselves. Then assistance with morning tea, making sure the residents are all comfortable in their particular chairs. Lunch time is next doing the same as breakfast. Toileting which we do frequently during the day as well. Basically that describes my morning shift.
Pros
Do have B.B.Q 'at different times
Cons
N/a
very challenging industry, must be able to handle and time manage everyday issues, rewards are seeing the smiles on the residents faces when you provide them with a special out of the ordinary service.
I enjoyed my time working within the aged care industry. It was a very rewarding role that taught me a lot.
A typical day at work is non stop from start to finish. Looking after 10-11 people in all areas of care and that is 1 staff member. Work load is extremely heavy and hi care resident's are becoming more. The area I work in, is classed as low care. Most enjoyable part of my job, is being able to give to the ones I look after, to make them laugh, to make them look good by making sure they are clean and fussed over, and the resident's telling you, your such a lovely person and wanting to give you hugs and more. As regards other things, I would rather not elaborate.
Pros
Making the resident's loved and cared for.
Cons
Not enough staff and work load too much