Anglicare
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Anglicare Employee Review

Happy working here.

15 January 2019
I have always had great management and have worked hard for my promotions. Support and encouragement have been fantastic. There is always someone you can reach out to that will have the answers you don't.
Pros
Great support, always someone you can talk too.
Cons
Wages could be better.
22 October 2019
Same location
Home Care Worker (Current Employee) - Western sydney
Anglicare at home is the worse section to work for at Anglicare. Too much long hours gab between clients. Most days you work for only 2 hours while your availability with them is for 8hours. Wasting days for workers. And at the end of a fourthnight you will be left with nothing as in salary. Is horrible.
26 June 2019
Same location
Home Care Worker (Current Employee) - Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
Currently employed with them. It’s a horrible experience, lots of cover ups with middle management. Care workers left to deal with clients dissatisfaction and complaints . Long gaps between clients. You are expected to sign off on a new contract after probation reducing your agreed paid hrs. So many negatives , they are forever advertising for care workers saying that they are expanding , when in fact they lose valuable employees due to their false values.
Pros
Being with appreciative clients
Cons
Everything Anglicare stands for .
Official response from Anglicare
3 July 2019
We are very sorry to hear that you feel this way. Ensuring that staff feel engaged and supported is extremely important to us, as is providing quality care to the people we serve. We encourage you to either reach out to your direct manager or contact Human Resources so that we can discuss this with you. We look forward to speaking with you further about this.
2 November 2020
Support Worker (Former Employee) - SEQ Gold Coast
Loved working for Anglicare. I had a great experience will Clients, Staff and Management. I felt supported always. If you can afford to live when clients may cancel and you don’t get paid for those booking’s ( out of company control) , this job is very rewarding
Pros
Great work culture. Genuinely caring staff
Cons
Wage does not reflect the availability required