Anglicare
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Anglicare Employee Review

No cultural awareness

20 March 2021
Unfortunately staff isnt trained to work with cultural diversity. No Reconciliation action plan and when I did ask person in that high department, response was it was out of date.
Cons
Zero cultural awareness
16 January 2021
Support Worker (Current Employee) - Gold Coast QLD
Good to work for, should ge pay rise every annual review if doing the right thing meeting their wants etc. Need to be some responsibility given to the staff out in the field around their daily schedules as could make it more efficient and save the company money & time.Fuel amount needs to increase also for staff using private vehicles as .73 per km compared to the cost of fuel & wear & tear doesn't cover the driving around we do.
Pros
Have some lovely clients
Cons
Alot of back tracking between clients
2 November 2020
Support Worker (Former Employee) - SEQ Gold Coast
Loved working for Anglicare. I had a great experience will Clients, Staff and Management. I felt supported always. If you can afford to live when clients may cancel and you don’t get paid for those booking’s ( out of company control) , this job is very rewarding
Pros
Great work culture. Genuinely caring staff
Cons
Wage does not reflect the availability required
10 August 2020
Support Worker (Current Employee) - Adelaide SA
AnglicareSA is a good environment for me.. they look after their staffs and clients..the environment has been up and down but they have good approaches with situations..
  1. No cultural awareness