Anglicare
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Anglicare Employee Review

Relationships with clients

26 June 2019
Currently employed with them. It’s a horrible experience, lots of cover ups with middle management. Care workers left to deal with clients dissatisfaction and complaints . Long gaps between clients. You are expected to sign off on a new contract after probation reducing your agreed paid hrs. So many negatives , they are forever advertising for care workers saying that they are expanding , when in fact they lose valuable employees due to their false values.
Pros
Being with appreciative clients
Cons
Everything Anglicare stands for .
Official response from Anglicare
3 July 2019
We are very sorry to hear that you feel this way. Ensuring that staff feel engaged and supported is extremely important to us, as is providing quality care to the people we serve. We encourage you to either reach out to your direct manager or contact Human Resources so that we can discuss this with you. We look forward to speaking with you further about this.
13 June 2020
Same role
HOME CARE WORKER (Former Employee) - Brisbane QLD
Don't go there, if you would like to be appreciated as a front line worker of their's, who is paid the lowest legally possible income. You could well be often having to go beyoond your role to solve unexpected issues while in the field, and even though your problem solving was very well executed, and saved management heaps of drama, you would never be given a pat on the back so to speak. Zero recognition.
26 April 2020
Same role
Home Care Worker (Current Employee) - Sunshine Coast QLD
I have worked in the community, going to clients place of residence, from my experience Anglicare are very focused on the clients needs and strive to stick to a regular time frame of service. Love the work - love the clients.
22 October 2019
Same roleSame location
Home Care Worker (Current Employee) - Western sydney
Anglicare at home is the worse section to work for at Anglicare. Too much long hours gab between clients. Most days you work for only 2 hours while your availability with them is for 8hours. Wasting days for workers. And at the end of a fourthnight you will be left with nothing as in salary. Is horrible.
  1. Relationships with clients