Anglicare
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
Anglicare Employee Review

Very stressful.

31 May 2020
This work place only gets worse and worse every day. Under staffed and over worked, so much so that many accidents have happened and staff take a lot of time off either sick or on workers compensation. No team work. Management don't listen or care. Foreign co workers are constantly talking their own language, which means they are probably talking about you, and obviously have no respect for other people. Management and some staff are related so have the "I can get away with whatever I want" attitude... and they do. So why am I still here... only till I can find another job.
6 October 2020
Food and Financial Assistant (Former Employee) - Campbelltown NSW
I have learnt new skills there helps me to gain my confidence and helps people with their needs in the community so I decided to do course in Community Services to help the community with their needs also.
20 August 2020
AIN (Assistant in Nursing) (Former Employee) - Woonona NSW
Great place to work. Management is fair and approachable. Staff are friendly and welcoming to new staff members. Workload is tough like any other facility.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Workload
12 August 2020
Client Services Officer (Current Employee) - Townsville QLD
There are various programs in Townsville and they are all great with some really amazing and supportive staff The manager is toxic and narcissistic and only has self preservation in mind
Pros
Friendly and supportive colleagues
Cons
Service manager - toxic and cruel