Anglicare logo
Anglicare
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Anglicare Employee Reviews in Logan City QLD

3.5Work–Life Balance

You get what you get depending on your team and coordinator as to weather you will enjoy your time with the company (and your own world view also).

With an organisation that is growing so rapidly no one can tell you the experience that you will have. There are some great staff, some great managers, so great stories, but there is also the opposite, and the hard times and lack of support are growing.

Cons

Unresponsive, lack understanding, little staff support

I am getting on supposedly but still want 2 work in a fri endly happy stron g environment I enjoy helping & all the clients are lovely my job is a

Anglicare staff are all very friendly & caring people you cldnt ask 4 better people to share a work environment with Totally pleasurable experience 4 me ,,My clients were beautiful & some funny stories they had 2 tell never short of a chat Makes me smile

Diversity work place

On-going experience and is continuing to grown and excel whilst also meeting the needs of the organisation. Anglicare is an organisation that is recommended to many of those who are seeking to have experience in the youth work industry.

Jobs at Anglicare