Anglicare
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Anglicare Employee Reviews for Assistant in Nursing

Great place to work. Management is fair and approachable. Staff are friendly and welcoming to new staff members. Workload is tough like any other facility.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Workload
During my journey of a year in an anglicare I was very Happy working there. All the co-workers in this facility is friendly, co-operative and colloborative. They used to understand and work as a team. There is a cultureal diversity staffs are from different countries but no one ever shows any discrimination among the staffs. Bullying and harrasmment was zero tolerance in this facility. There was a well support from the manager too. They used to see us in between the shifts and get feedback from the staff.
Management needs to be overhauled, the staff to resident ratio is difficult. The staff turnover is incredibly high. Three years of working there gave me severe anxiety, but it did not diminish my passion for aged care. Instead it hurtled me straight into the career that I love that is caring for the elderly and being an advocate for them.
It is a great place to work, the team are really committed to helping each other provide quality aged care. The hardest part of the job is it is under budget constraints so my hours have been reduced. The most enjoyable part is seeing the smiles on the residents faces when they see you.
Pros
The Team
Cons
budget cuts reduced hours
we work as a team always ,and we coordinate and respects each others contribution.Doing night shifts is sometimes challenging but calming ones self and working with the good team makes work fun and worth coming back the next day.
  1. Assistant in Nursing