Anglicare
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Anglicare Employee Reviews for Support Worker

Support Worker8 reviews
Australia8 reviews
AnglicareSA is a good environment for me.. they look after their staffs and clients..the environment has been up and down but they have good approaches with situations..
Anglicare has great leadership and supports its employees, clients, and families. Supporting clients with a kind caring heart is very rewarding and Anglicare has its client's needs at heart.
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Traveling time can be a challenge at times
The village I work in is sound with cooperative colleagues and supervisor.
We have an everyday routine of the function that goes on in the village.

A routine of morning care, evening and dinner. We can experience rush at the very beginning of the morning when it is time for a shower.
Pros
FREE cuppa
Anglicare staff are all very friendly & caring people you cldnt ask 4 better people to share a work environment with Totally pleasurable experience 4 me ,,My clients were beautiful & some funny stories they had 2 tell never short of a chat Makes me smile
Enjoy my day's at work have a great client's what don't enjoy driving past a clients home only to have to go back to there house due to way schedule is done.
We should be given a list of client each day/week that have to be completed and allowed to complete in the best way that meets both the client & ourselves.

Have client that would prefer different times etc
I am happy as I work and impress the clients with smiles,
Its a job that I enjoyed as I have the love compassion and and I respect their privacy.

The hardest part is when you are lost and dont get there on time as location can be very stressful to locate
Learn so many essential skills and knowledge while working in this company, thanks Anglicare for trusting me and gave opportunity to work in this company
Anglicare is an amazing place to work, with people and without. They are caring and run a very amazing company.

I look forward hopefully to many years with them