Anglicare
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Anglicare Employee Reviews for Youth Worker

Youth Worker5 reviews
Australia5 reviews
Enjoyed working with the youth; however I found it very challenging observed lack of boundaries between staff/client relationships.
Pros
Convenient Hours whilst undertaking studies
Cons
Mostly overnight shifts
On-going experience and is continuing to grown and excel whilst also meeting the needs of the organisation. Anglicare is an organisation that is recommended to many of those who are seeking to have experience in the youth work industry.
I enjoyed the job immensely , programs were great , but found little support from management! No regular supervision.
Never had any clear direction and found some staff very clicky.....

culture of bullying that was ignored by management, or even at times encouraged!
I enjoy working for Anglicare and providing care and nurture to the yp i come into contact with. Anglicare take my views on board and i feel like a respected member of the Anglicare team
Positive environment, Great modules to work with around young people with high challenging behaviour, clinician support. Day to day rosters. I have come to learn a lot from others with management opinions, culture diversity, and the hardest part of the job was moving forward, "people come people go"
Pros
training.