Anglicare
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Anglicare Pay & Benefits reviews

Good to work for, should ge pay rise every annual review if doing the right thing meeting their wants etc. Need to be some responsibility given to the staff out in the field around their daily schedules as could make it more efficient and save the company money & time.Fuel amount needs to increase also for staff using private vehicles as .73 per km compared to the cost of fuel & wear & tear doesn't cover the driving around we do.
Pros
Have some lovely clients
Cons
Alot of back tracking between clients
This work place only gets worse and worse every day. Under staffed and over worked, so much so that many accidents have happened and staff take a lot of time off either sick or on workers compensation. No team work. Management don't listen or care. Foreign co workers are constantly talking their own language, which means they are probably talking about you, and obviously have no respect for other people. Management and some staff are related so have the "I can get away with whatever I want" attitude... and they do. So why am I still here... only till I can find another job.
Anglicare at home is the worse section to work for at Anglicare. Too much long hours gab between clients. Most days you work for only 2 hours while your availability with them is for 8hours. Wasting days for workers. And at the end of a fourthnight you will be left with nothing as in salary. Is horrible.
I found it flexible and staff support was great. Your there to do a job and as you have proven yourself to be reliable, more shifts will be given. Being available and reliable is important.
Lots of changes over the past years, going through a lot of changes still. Restructures are the flavour of the month at Anglicare Sydney.
Pros
Church based organisation.
Cons
Lower salary and always changing directions.