Anyinginyi Health Aboriginal Corporation
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Anyinginyi Health Aboriginal Corporation reviews

Anyinginyi Health Aboriginal Corporation

Anyinginyi Health Aboriginal Corporation Employee Review

During my time with Anyiningyi I worked autonomously for a very long period without the assistance of an HR Manager. Prior to being made redundant one was employed therefore my position was no longer able to be funded and the HR Manager had far more experience within areas than I did.

Pros

Living within an Aboriginal Community, and having the opportunity to work closely with Aboriginal employees.

Cons

Did not have the HR support required to complete the daily tasks.

Same role

Medical Assistance in a Remote Community in Tenannt Creek Norther Territory

Anyinginyi Health Aboriginal Corporation is a Non-Profit Organisation in which they work for the Remote Community in Central Desert of the Northern Territory.
Same location

A happy and productive work environment

Culturally responsive approach towards service delivery around the community and has been effective throughout the region. I have learnt more on working with the Aboriginals and Torres Strait Islanders in my role as a case manager.
Same location

Great team of friendly yet, professional environment.

The organisation is kind and care for staff while always try to achieve the best possible outcomes for the communities. The organisation is covers all health services.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Anyinginyi Health Aboriginal Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7

Anyinginyi Health Aboriginal Corporation Reviews by Location

• Anyinginyi Health Aboriginal Corporation
  • I was happy within my role until position at Level 7 became redundant due to Government Funding.