Anyinginyi Health Aboriginal Corporation
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
View all Anyinginyi Health Aboriginal Corporation reviews

Anyinginyi Health Aboriginal Corporation

Anyinginyi Health Aboriginal Corporation Employee Review

Productive and interesting workplace

My job consists of triaging, consulting and giving medical and nursing care to the clients. I also look after the Rheumatic heart disease and the recall system portfolios. As I have completed competencies and done more education in RHD, client recalls and management, Implanon insertion and removal, vaccination etc, my career has developed greatly As we got a strong and supportive management within an outstanding team, it is great working here. The hardest part of my job is to bring the indigenous clients to the healthcare. The most enjoyable part about my job is that I am working in a remoter area especially for the indigenous clients and realized that nursing is a call. I really enjoy my job

Pros

Duty hours

Same location

I was happy within my role until position at Level 7 became redundant due to Government Funding.

During my time with Anyiningyi I worked autonomously for a very long period without the assistance of an HR Manager. Prior to being made redundant one was employed therefore my position was no longer able to be funded and the HR Manager had far more experience within areas than I did.

Pros

Living within an Aboriginal Community, and having the opportunity to work closely with Aboriginal employees.

Cons

Did not have the HR support required to complete the daily tasks.
Same location

A happy and productive work environment

Culturally responsive approach towards service delivery around the community and has been effective throughout the region. I have learnt more on working with the Aboriginals and Torres Strait Islanders in my role as a case manager.
Same location

Great team of friendly yet, professional environment.

The organisation is kind and care for staff while always try to achieve the best possible outcomes for the communities. The organisation is covers all health services.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Anyinginyi Health Aboriginal Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7