Anytime Fitness Employee Reviews

management
GENERAL MANAGER AND OPERATIONS (Current Employee) –  Carlton VIC12 March 2018
Typically very good company to work with. All independantly owned. Owners are fantastic and understanding most of the time. As a manager there is autonomy but not completely which can disrupt managerial influence on the club.
Overall great workplace.
Pros
great salary for industry standards, flexibility
Cons
nowhere to progress within the business after being a manager
Exciting, talk to current and new members
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Southern River WA13 February 2018
Start off the day by setting up the sign outside. General cleaning around the building and the gym equipment. Everyday working there has just been better and better.
Pros
Workout anytime you want.
Cons
Busy schedule
Fun and Friendly Environment
Independent contract personal trainer (Current Employee) –  Adelaide SA28 January 2018
I have worked here for just over a year and prior to was a member of the gym and have always loved it. it is my home away from home. staff are welcoming and friendly.
Fun and homely place to work
personal trainer (Current Employee) –  North Strathfield NSW13 November 2017
I ran my own personal training business, so I organised the timing of clients, and in between clients I wrote training and nutrition programs.
I love meeting all different types of people and helping to change their lives for the better. The hardest part of the job was the lack of consistency.
Pros
Meeting people
Cons
Weird hours
Anytime Fitness Illawong - Great Team and Great Members
Club Manager/Membership Consultant (Current Employee) –  Illawong NSW24 October 2017
Anytime Fitness Illawong has a great workplace culture with a great management team.

The members at Anytime Fitness Illawong are one of the very best and the "members club" culture is a real community.
Great workplace, limited advancement
Manager (Former Employee) –  Sydney, Australia12 October 2017
Great place to work with fantastic culture however, too small of a workplace with little job advancement opportunities at a club level. Meet great people.
Work experience
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Australind WA21 September 2017
Work experience. Fun good working enviroment. Staffs are helpful and willing to teach. Enjoy my time there. Wolud love to gain employment there in near future
Personal Trainer
Personal Trainer (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW5 July 2017
Great place to work and gym culture. Staff is very friendly and everyone helps you to be able to get on your feet and where you need to be at. It is a great place to start working are continue your career at.
Fun and physical
Landscaping and outdoor assistant Year 2015 (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC26 June 2017
This was purely a work experience conducted at this place run by our school work co-coordinator together with the gym managers. I didn't get pay for this role but I really enjoyed it. I learned to deal with people, cash handling and knowing the correct way to handle gym equipment.
Pros
Exercise for free
Cons
No comment
Fun and exciting place to work
Self-employed Personal Trainer (Former Employee) –  Upper Coomera QLD17 June 2017
If your looking to work for yourself because you work /life balance then this is the place to work. The management was always flexible about when I could do my work there which gave me a good balance.
Great Place
Personal Trainer (Current Employee) –  Perth WA24 May 2017
Great gym, great people. They really know how to take care of their team member and make sure that you feel comfortable working in such a fast changing environment
Great
Gym Instructor and Personal Trainer (Current Employee) –  Fairfield West NSW22 May 2017
Good place to work, the staff are great. Really good culture among the staff.

Normal day would involve early morning clients, then training myself.
I have learnt in order to have a successful business i need time management skills.
I am a work hard
Any Hardware job (Current Employee) –  Anyarro QLD9 May 2017
The real magic lies underneath the removable top portion of the heat spreader. Taking this piece off will reveal the lightbar in all its glory. This removable portion of the heat spreader allows you to choose between maximum LED visibility and the more subtle appearance of the "slotted" design. For attention oriented people like me, it's also nice that you can flip the lid of the heat spreader so that the Corsair logo is oriented in the same way when you have 4 DIMMs installed into a motherboard.
Best job I've ever had.
TRAINER (Former Employee) –  Port Macquarie NSW2 April 2017
Best job I've ever had. It's a shame I had to leave to go to university and onto bigger and better things.
The atmosphere we created in the gym was that of a family. The staff and its members were all great friends and the environment was filled with positivity.
great working environment for trainers
Personal Trainer (Former Employee) –  Logan Central QLD30 January 2017
Management is great will help those looking to learn the fitness industry. Gym also has great friendly members, which gives the gym a more positive environment to workout in. The most important part of the job is meeting new people and helping them achieve their health and fitness goals.
Pros
positive environment
Relief Manager (Current Employee) –  Morisset NSW7 November 2016
Being part of a healthy community is the greatest feeling.
I enjoy the people, The challenge, Being able to be apart of something life changing. Its a passion i will always be progressing in. I have learnt so much in this industry and still look forward to learning more each day. Anytime Fitness is a great company to work for and i enjoy coming to work each and everyday.
Productive and fun wi th staff interaction
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Thornton NSW7 October 2016
Great place if your looking to lose some weight, let off some steam of to socialise, staff interact with the staff and always friendly. Good stuff !!!
Pros
Free workout great vibe
Good club to work in
Fitness Instructor (Current Employee) –  Cessnock NSW16 September 2016
Teaching fitness classes at Anytime Fitness for the last 4 years. Good vibrant club in which i ran the timetable by myself with support form staff and club manager.

Friendly members and staff, which always make you feel like part of the team.
Excellent place to work
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Roxburgh Park, Vic15 August 2016
Very friendly staff and flexible hours. The customers at the gym are all very polite and tolerate with the cleaning procedures. There is nothing as hardest as long as i put my mind to it. Flexible hours are awesome.
welcoming and affordable gym.
Personal trainer (Former Employee) –  Fulham Gardens SA1 June 2016
My typical day at work as my own boss being a subcontractor to anytime fitness as a personal trainer would consist of customising specific goal fitness strength or physique programs and or 1 on 1 sessions.
I learnt to treat people in different ways and to read there body language and confidence levels quite we'll. As many people become quite uncomfortable in a gym you need to tailor to that and not always be your confident and out going self sometimes you need to step back and take a different approach according to the situation and what may be affecting this particular person who is paying you for your time and expertise.
Management at my particular club was great sometimes computer systems were changed or unreliable without notice but i had my own laptop and system and chose to not let it effect me.
Co workers were great once again in a gym environment everyone must be treated according to there personality even co workers.
Tailoring programs to injured people or people without a specific goal and getting people to see themselves in a different light can be very challenging but always rewarding.
Training is easily the most enjoyable part of the job seeing people grow and become confident and happy and how they should be makes it all worth while.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
old gym old members not always interested in pt.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Anytime Fitness. Our community is ready to answer.