Anytime Fitness
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Anytime Fitness Employee Reviews

Australia58 reviews
Overall I enjoyed working for Anytime Fitness. All are individually owned therefore no interview or employment will be the same, it depends on the owner and the way they do things. It is a good franchise to work for however some owners are not the best. I had a lot of positive and a lot of negative experiences in this industry/workplace however like I said I think this comes down to the individual owner.
good enjoyed it this virus has killed the industry recommend people to work there if they have a passion for fitness and care about making other peoples lives a happier healthier place.
Pros
na
Cons
na
Was underpaid for a long time and also not paid for overtime and on call. Boss was all about pointing the finger of blame at staff and very hypocritical. Also pays people to ring up secret shoper style but they're friends so it's super unprofessional and inaccurate
All nice people, very easy and straight forward, I mainly got too cleaning and helping people in classes but they were simple. I had work at the front desk and that was probably the most complicated one but still easy
R iley I got the shiny charm on ultran a while ago and i have decided to stay one more tho its been along time since they have a look at the gym now g oing
I went in to the role as “Club Manager.” Only to find out that I never had a say in the club & was constantly micro-managed. I was just there to be their scape goat - to cop all the bull from members & answer to them when things weren’t up to their standards.
I feel I was not paid enough to run their business. Long hours so if you have a family you like seeing, this is not the job for you!

You’ll meet amazing people in your members but targets are sometimes unrealistic and you’re undervalued there!

Will never
Great staff, flexible work hours and great working environment. Great pay rate and management are always fair and happy to look after the staff needs.
Great place and staff are all freindly , helpful , and caring ,the job is very easy to do, and you can do a work out after your finished your job which is an add bonus
Unfortunately the management of this place is not great, and pay isn't great, but it is awesome to meet new people, and you get free gym membership as a staff member.
Pros
Free gym membership + sociability.
Cons
Minimal uniform given + expected to clean bathrooms + management.
By far the worst career decision I have ever made.
Promised all the support in the world then forgotten once you sign contract. You pay rent and work for free (classes)

They are manipulative liars.

Your locked in to long term contracts then have to give 12 weeks notice and you still don’t get your bond back.

They lie about how many members they have.
Pros
Fitness industry and you make friends with some good clients
Cons
Have to work for free and pay to do so, free group Fitness Classes and free Inductions. A job where you will leave feeling really used.
Overall l help out at the gym, cleaning and organising the gym floor, paper work or any other client based information. You are in a safe and welcoming environment, creating many friendships within the workplace.
Pros
Great enviroment
Cons
can have long hours
Not too bad but there are better paying opportunities out there that dont require you to run someones business for them without receiving the benefits.
Club Culture & Customer Service sets Anytime Fitness apart from just your regular Gym. Staff & members alike are extremely friendly & welcoming to regulars & visitors alike. Not just a place to train but a community you want to be apart of.
I would get driven down to the anytime fitness place I would clean for around 2 hours go out for lunch come back and finally clean again. Some days I might have shredded some documents.
Anytime Fitness is an amazing franchise to work for. My particular team were fun, motivated and high performing. Regular training and support were given whenever you needed.
Pros
Mentoring programme, clear KPIs, half day friday
Cons
Late nights
Good company that will treat its trainers well a great place to start out your career as a trainer in this industry if you can find a good one with solid clientele
I learned the data base and how to enter new members into the system
I had a role in chasing arrears regarding memberships

the job is not hard fun..
Nice environment at work and i have freedom to do work as well free to grow my business.
Very friendly.

Need update more constant equipment and miscellaneous at the club.
Pros
24/7 ; control free from management at the club.
Cons
Need more equipment. Membership for clients
Typically very good company to work with. All independantly owned. Owners are fantastic and understanding most of the time. As a manager there is autonomy but not completely which can disrupt managerial influence on the club.
Overall great workplace.
Pros
great salary for industry standards, flexibility
Cons
nowhere to progress within the business after being a manager
Start off the day by setting up the sign outside. General cleaning around the building and the gym equipment. Everyday working there has just been better and better.
Pros
Workout anytime you want.
Cons
Busy schedule
I have worked here for just over a year and prior to was a member of the gym and have always loved it. it is my home away from home. staff are welcoming and friendly.